The email

*Bit of a longer chapter to get the story going*

I sat. I sat starring at my laptop. At my twitter. What was going on. Calvin Klein THE Calvin Klein agency wanted to scout me. I opened their direct message, and clicked the link. I had to fill out a quick questionnaire about my height/age etc and they said that from the moment it was send two hours before a skype call for an interview. I sent off the questionnaire and ran for the shower.

I had the quickest shower of my life. I came out my bathroom wrapped in my towel and a towel wrapped around my mousey hair and entered my bedroom.
I only had a small flat in Cornwall. It was all i could afford i was still paying off my uni debt. They were currently on hold due to the accident but i took this as the opportunity to start catching up with the debts.

I threw open my wardrobe searching for something suitable for a skype interview- what do you even wear for a skype interview? I picked out a nude coloured lace top and a black knee length pencil skirt. Professional and yet stylish.

I blow dried my hair and left it naturally flowing down my back reaching my mid back. I had an hour left and i still needed to do my makeup. I opened my makeup bag, and used my rimmel foundation in the shade ivory, i was pale and it was September to be fair and my tan was fading . I threw on two layers of mascara, a light pink lipstick to match my top and some highlight on my cheek bones.

I had 15 minutes.

I was shaking.

This interview could change my life.

No.

No I was over reacting it was just an interview. Nothing huge. I picked my laptop up out of bedroom and walked into my lounge/kitchen. I placed it on the kitchen work surface and pulled up my breakfast bar stool to my sink, that's where the best lighting was. "Mmm nice and professional" I thought to myself.

5 minutes.

I ran back in my bedroom and grabbed my laptop charger incase it died and also my phone, so that as soon as it was over I could ring Lucy.

*RING RING RING RING*

"This is them" I thought to myself before pressing accept.