Joe's video

"Hello Everyone. *double hand wave* Welcome back to another Sugg Sunday Special and today I am joined with Y/N *puts his arm around you* who you might have seen because she bloody blew up on instagram and I'll insert some pictures incase you have been living under a rock. *removes his arm* She's currently in London with her best friend Lucy *points towards Lucy* y/n has been in modelling meetings and Lucy had been otherwise engaged in London" he shot a side eyes to Caspar.

"And finally I'm also joined by Caspar Lee my roommate. Today we are filming a QnA because alot of you don't know Y/N and Lucy and well me and Caspar may as well put more of our lives on the internet."

"First question from @missjoesugg: how old are y/n and Lucy" Joe read out.

"Err I'm 20" I replied shooting a smile to the camera.

"And I'm 21" Lucy answered.

More questions were bounced around and answered.

"Ooo here's one from @amyblackburn: do you/would you ever have YouTube channels?" Joe announced the question a smile sliding onto his face as he read it. He looked to Lucy who said "Honestly no I don't see myself with a YouTube channel I want to finish my uni degree"

I answered straight away and said "yeah actually after hearing abit about YouTube after meeting Zoe and a couple of others and obviously Joe and Casp, I think sometime in the future I could see myself with one yeah"

"Yesss we can do collabs" Caspar released in excitement.

"Okay last question from @mentionmejoe do you go to uni you seem about the right age" I answered first but without looking to the camera. Even though there wasn't a real person led to 1000's seeing if. "No I was in uni but i left due to unseen circumstances"

"Yes im studying Travel and am i my last year" Lucy quickly added.

Anyway guys thank you for watching if you enjoyed don forget to like, comment and subscribe! I'll leave everyones link in the downbar. Thanks again I'll see you next week for another sugg Sunday special . Bye *double hand wave*" Joe wrapped up his video.

In one day and two videos filmed!

Being a youtuber seems so fun!!