Shopping with Lucy

"Um so how have you found a new love interest in such a short amount of time?" Lucy inquired

"Luc I haven't he's one of the boys also managed by Gleam. He's actually really famous but like talking to him you wouldn't think it. Like he's so easy to talk to and acts so normal. He's invited us to his birthday party in one of the clubs on the 8th. Do you fancy it?" I asked

"Um a London party. YESSSSS" she squealed. "Come on now we both need to buy new outfits!!" She continued

"Haven't you bought about 6?!" i said referring to her bags.

"Actually about 9 but not one suitable for a London party!!!" She dragged me in the direction of the shops we decided to walk rather than join the congested roads filled with ubers and taxis.

"Anyway I completely forgot to ask-how was the interview?" Lucy asked her blue eyes brimmed with excitement.

The interview god. I'd forgotten I was almost more excited for the party with Joe and Caspar then i was for potentially being a V.S angel.

"Lucy you won't believe it" I teased "my details are being past on to Victoria's Secret!!!" I cried

"OH MY GOD WHAT NO WAY OMG IM GOING TO CRY COME HERE" She reeled me in for a tight hug and she started to cry.

"What are you crying for" i asked wiping the tears from her face.

She grappled me and put her hands tightly around the top of my arms before saying sternly and meaningfully.

"No one deserves this more than you" she sniffed.

After an absolutely wet scene in the middle of a busy London street we went shopping. Luc had brought me a pair of black nike trainers to swap for my heels so i would be more comfortable. She thought of everything!

We trawled the shops and bought our outfits for Joes party. We decided to be dressy but casual.

I went for a pair of black skinny high waisted jeans from Topshop with small embroidered red flowers on the bum. I pair it with red lowish cut top that was sleeveless and had black lacey straps that led to a black lace back. I already had a pair of red heels that i knew would match it perfectly.

Lucy bought a baby blue velvet top from new look and a white leather skirt from Topshop. She bought a pair of blue heels already that day and knew they would match.

We returned to the hotel and unpacked our shopping in our rooms. Lucy then came into my room dressed in a pair of Jack wills joggers and a grey baggy jumper. Her hair was wet from the shower and she came cluthing her phone.

"Let's order room service and watch films?" She asked

"Sounds perfect-my laptop is in my suitcase with its charger, choose a film while i grab a shower." I replied walking into the bathroom.

London didn't feel clean its air felt polluted and like it stuck to your skin. It was so different from home but a good different. Today had truly been one of the best days ever.

I came out the shower in my yellow newlook pjs my hair wet down my back.
"Luc will you french plait my hair" I asked

"Yeah yeah sure ive chosen a film and an email came through from Laura, I didn't open in though" She stated

I climbed on the bed Lucy was resting against the headboard i sat in front of her so she could french plait my hair. I had my laptop on my lap. When I opened the email I couldn't believe it.

"Lucy are you seeing this too" I asked my words barely audible

"What is it" her head adjusted so she could see the screen

"Oh my god" our whispers interwoven

On the screen was an email from Laura saying:

"Thank you for your assistance on the shoot. Here is what we owe you. Your details have been pasted on. I know you will make it. Loves from the big apple to London. Laura x"

And what she "owed" turned out to be £2000.

"Y/n/n..." Lucy started

"I know I I can't believe it" i was stuttering worse then Joe was earlier.

After a discussion on my new bank balance and after Luc had finished my hair we started to watch disney films. I couldn't properly concentrate. I didn't think Lucy could either.

So much had happened. I met Maddy and the team got my first invite to a London party, Victoria's Secret wanted me and my bank balance just rose to new incredible levels.

I wanted to tell my parents but it was about 12 and they would be asleep. Lucy rose from my bed and said she was going back to her room to sleep. I hugged her goodnight as she left.

I struggled to sleep that night my mind full of the days events it was crazy and I couldn't quite fathom what had happened in one day. A few months ago I was at the lowest i had ever been and now I felt great.