Meal meet up?

Lucy and I went our separate ways to our rooms to get ready for our meal. I kept my makeup the same and just freshened it up. I let my hair down from the two french plaits it was in. It came cascading down my back, its small waves looked like a small ocean.

I wore a white body con jump suit pair with white slip on shoes. I was ready.

But i knew Lucy wouldn't be. She was coming to me room after she was done. I sat on the chair by the dresser. I plug my phone on charge and scrolled through social media.

The tweet I posted yesterday about my meeting got loads of replies.

"Omg I bet its a modelling gig"

"Don't be nervous you'll do great"

"Good luck"

It was so weird that I'd just posted it and people I'd never met before were interested in what i was doing. I then check insta and saw the girls had tagged me in the photo. I screenshot it and copied the tags over. I captioned it:

"Today was the first time I was ever asked for a photo and it was crazy! Couldn't have been with a more gorgeous group of girls💋" -post

I then swapped the stuff in my handbag over to a white clutch i had bought while shopping. I grabbed a black leather jacket that I already owed and was now waiting for Lucy. As i bent over to unplug my phone she knocked at the door. I put on my jacket grabbed my clutch and phone and headed out.

The uber was waiting and we headed to wagamama's.
It
Was
Crazy
Busy.

In Cornwall and Bristol you rarely had to book a restaurant unless there was a big table. The waiter said there would be at least a two hour wait for a table plus a wait for food.

Me and Lucy decided we'd sit at the bat and have a drink. I ordered a rosé wine and Lucy had vodka and coke. We sat at the bar the restaurant was busy and not one table was free. It was so annoying as we had really excited ourselves for noodles.

We sat at the bar chatting when we heard "y/n!" Joe had come up to the bar with the girl from earlier. I got off the bar stool and gave him a hug.

"Hiya, this is lucy my best friend" I introduced Lucy to Joe and the girl.

"Hi" Lucy said smiling

"I'm joe and this is my sister Zoe" the girl had long ombré hair that framed her petite face. Her smile lit up her face and she waved at me and Lucy.

"Are you two having a meal" she asked sweetly

"No there's no tables left we are just having a drink and then are going to find somewhere to eat" I replied picking up my drink.

"What! No come and sit with all of us!!" Zoe exclaimed, her smile was huge.

And she gestured over to a table filled with the same people as I saw earlier when i waved at Joe. I looked over to Lucy who nodded. I looked back to joe-he looked hopefully.

"Well if you don't mind that would be lovely!" I said. Me and Lucy grabbed put stuff and Zoe took us back to the table and Joe stayed at the bar to get more drinks.

Zoe took us to the table and introduced me and lucy to everyone. The boy she was holding hands with earlier was her boyfriend Alfie. Caspar was also there and then there was a couple Marcus and Niomi. Everyone seemed really nice. Me and Lucy sat opposite each other. She sat next to Caspar and the empty chair I sat next to was Joe's. It got explained that all these people were youtubers and met through youtube.

Joe returned with menus and we all ordered our food. Me and Lucy told them about the girls today and how weird it was. They said it happened to them daily and I would get used to it. Our food came fairly quickly and whilst eating I got to know everyone fairly well. They all seemed nice and down to earth.

"What are are your plans tomorrow day time?" Caspar asked

"Err I don't know we've been the biggest tourists today and yesterday we shopped until we dropped. So i mean I don't know really" I answered honestly looking at Lucy who shook her looking answerless.

"Well why don't you come around to mine and Joe's tomorrow to film a video?" Caspar asked at this Joe chocked on his larger letting it drip down his shirt. Marcus next to him smacked him on the back and the girls giggled before whispering something to Alfie.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked at Lucy who was trying not to laugh. I kicked her under the table and she piped up saying "Yeah why not we have no other plans" she scoffed between chuckles.

"Yeah yeah that um thats cool. I'll text you the address now and um be here i mean there at like 11?" Joe said.

Why did he stutter so much?

"Yeah thats fine we will be there" I replied and lucy nodded in agreement. Zoe Niomi and Alfie were whispering at the other end of the table and Marcus joined in. Caspar was showing Lucy something on his phone. So it was just me and Joe. It was awkward for a bit until he said "Oh yeah let me send you mine and Casp's address"

"Oh yeah cool thank you"

I received the text and then mine and Joe's conversation just flowed. In no time it was 12 o'clock. And time to go back to the hotel. Me and Lucy ordered an uber and said our goodbyes to everyone. We said we'd see them tomorrow at Joe's party. And i said I'd see Joe and Caspar tomorrow morning!

The uber seemed to go very quickly and it seemed in a flash I was in my hotel bed drifting off to sleep.