Your best friends?

75 reads-absolutely crazy thank you so much I know its nothing in the grand scheme of things but I'm so grateful.

After Caspar's video Lucy said she was hungry so Caspar said he'd make her a sandwich. I wasn't hungry and Joe had already eaten. We walked downstairs and left our best friends up there.

His room wasn't the large but was bigger than mine by loads.

His bed covered in blue and white striped sheets, stood resting against the white tall wall of the room. He had a desk in the corner by his window. On it sat a computer and various books. His room was scattered with odd bits of clothing. And at the foot of the bed stood a camera on a tripod, behind it were two bright filming lights.

"Oh err sorry about the mess I did mean to clean it up before you came. I mean I meant to tidy anyway not just because you were coming not that you're not good enough to tidy my room for" Joe stammered picking up a couple of pairs of pants.

"It's fine its not as bad as half of the dorms at uni" I replied reassuring him.

"Oh I didn't know you went to Uni" Joe asked.

Shit.

No I didn't want to mention uni.

How do you say casually yeah i mean I went but left because I suffered an enormous loss and then entered a toxic relationship?

"Um I don't not any more. I left about April time and now its September so I've been out for about 5 months" I answered not lying but also not telling the whole truth.

"Oh right I never went to Uni myself I was a roof thatcher back in Wiltshire and then after being in some of Zoe's videos I thought I would make my own channel." Joe said thank god he didn't ask why I left.

We got into a fairly deep conversation about where he and I grew up. Cornwall and Wiltshire really weren't that far from each other. And as it turned out he visited Newquay when he was about 16. We must have been talking for about 45 minutes when the conversation turned to the video and we wondered where Lucy and Caspar were.

Joe went to check on where they were and I stayed sat on his bed cross legged. I heard him run up the stairs. Muffled shouts and gasps and then he came running back down red faced, shaking his head. Before I could ask what had happened I heard more footsteps before Caspar and Lucy sheepishly came back in, heads down and hair ruffled.

What had happened?

Joe looked down at his phone the whole time as we got in position on the end if the bed. Me, Joe, Caspar then Lucy.

"Its just a simple QnA the questions are on my phone from Twitter. Be honest with your answers-honestly will be hard for you Casp." Joe put bluntly.

What had he seen upstairs.

"Before we start though. Your shirts inside out Caspar and Lucy your lipstick is smudged." Joe said without looking at them.

There was so much tension. Surely this wouldn't look good in a video?