The interview

It lasted about an hour and Laura was really nice. She was American. The interview only really lasted about 20 minutes but then we just spoke, it was like speaking to a friend. She said that i need to get a portfolio together of some pictures some in under wear some in jeans and some outside. Laura said they'd send me all the clothes they need the pictures taken in. And she gave me the number of the photographer. I'm beyond excited. She said I basically have the job i just need the portfolio and need to get a manager asap.

I FaceTimed Lucy and told her everything and she was just as excited as me and we agreed to meet in two days for a costa to properly catch up. But so far my best friends didn't have any idea what was going on.

My parents.

My parents were my rocks and i knew i was lucky to have such a great relationship with them. They were beyond supportive after the accident and helped me move back from uni at such short notice.

I text my dad:

"Hey can I pop around later for a cup of tea-i have exciting news!! Xxx love y/n/n

In the meantime i rang the number of the photographer Laura gave me and we arranged to meet tomorrow, he said there was no point in wasting time especially if it was a potential London gig. I checked my phone and still no text from my dad, he was probably walking the dog to be honest. So I quickly googled mangers for models.

I rang a few numbers but most of them either thought i was lying or were too expensive. Then i found one.

"Gleam team-mangers for social media"

"well i guess you could say its social media if i was found on Instagram"

I thought to myself. I rang the number and got through to someone called Maddy. She explained they don't normally do models but once I explained I needed management and quick she quickly understood and sent me an email to read through and to print off and send off as a contract!