"She's worth more than a fuck and chuck"

I woke up about 10 in the morning to the sound of shouting. As I properly woke up I recognised Joe and Caspar's voice and realised the shouting was coming from upstairs. I decided not to interrupt, so went into Joe's ensuite to wash my face. As the water was running I went back into the bedroom to see if I could find anything to tie my hair up with. As I reached the desk I spotted an elastic band.

Perfect

I quickly clicked on my home button of my phone to see if I had any notifications. I didn't have the wifi or my 3G in so no social notifications appeared, only texts. They were all from Lucy the most recent one read:

"Where are you? I've knocked on your hotel room door-you didn't answer, I'm really sorry and really worried pls answer xx"

I sent a quick reply saying I'd speak later and that I was safe. I ran back into Joe's bathroom, the water now warm. I splashed my face, letting my makeup come off. The shouts from upstairs were still going on and did not seem to be settling.

"YOU THINK WITH YOUR DICK MATE!" I heard Joe shout.

"OH AND AS FUCKING IF YOU JUST LET Y/N SLEEP IN YOUR BED ON HER OWN WITHOUT YOU PUTTING IT ON HER" Caspar shouted back.

Ew "putting it on her" grim turn of phrase.

"I HAVE FUCKING RESPECT FOR GIRLS CASPAR Y/N WAS SO UPSET LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE GIRL YOU SLEPT WITH. I ACTED AS A MATE AND TRIED TO FUCKING HELP HER, IF YOU FUCKING KNEW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH YOU'D REALISE SHE'S WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN A FUCK AND CHUCK" Joe screamed. At this I heard the front door slam.

Please don't let that be Joe that's just walked out, please let Joe still be here

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I tried to make myself look busy in case anyone walked in. I shot over to where my clothes where folded and quickly took off the t shirt Joe had given me. I was picking up my top to put on when the bedroom door opened, exposing Joe who looked very shocked to see me standing there topless in my red laced bra.

"FUCK I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE!" He screamed quickly turning around slamming the door.

I flushed as red as my bra. As I quickly got dressed into my own clothes, leaving Joe's folded on his pillow. I made his bed and gathered my items. Now I needed to go upstairs, I was so embarrassed.

As I walked up the stairs I saw Joe standing in the kitchen. His bed head made him look as though he'd been asleep for a million years. His black jogging bottoms showed off his v line. How does someone look so good after waking up?

"Y/N I'm SO sorry I completely forgot you were in there I was thinking about Caspar. I um didn't see anything" Joe said as I walked towards the kitchen where he was stood. I knew he'd seen me, it was obvious my the look on his face when he walked in and how now he felt as embarrassed as me.

"Where's Caspar?" I asked,trying to change the subject.

"We er had a bit of an argument and he stormed off after some home truths" Joe said, he rested against the kitchen counter and i put my bag and phone on the counter.

"I hope it's nothing too serious" i said.

"It's been a long time in waiting, he needed to hear it" Joe said.

I felt uncomfortable. Joe was clearly upset about the argument and I couldn't help but feel it was my fault.

"I ur I better call an uber for the hotel,me and Luc leave today." I said

"Wait what?! You leave today! But I had so much of London I wanted to show you! You said you'd never been before" Joe said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Well hopefully if this modelling thing goes well I might be back soon!" I said trying to cheer Joe up.

"True! Look let me run down stairs and grab you a jumper or something, it's September and you'll be cold out there." Joe said as he started running to his room.

I rang an uber and as it turned out one was round the corner.

"Here you go" Joe said handing me a baby pink jumper "Even if the modelling doesn't work out you now have an excuse to come back to London-to give me my jumper back!" Joe joked. I slipped the jumper on. "And if I don't get it back, well there will be lots of upset fans because apparently pink is my colour" Joe joked again.

He was so funny.

I pulled him into a hug, and we said our goodbyes. I definitely wanted to see Joe again. It seemed like there was a real friendship blossoming!

I loved London and couldn't wait to come back, and Joe was now one of the reasons why.