Do I tell Joe my past?

I sat crying in the ladies slumped up against the wall. I was a drunken mess. My best friend had just humiliated me in front of the whole night club.

*knock knock*

Who the fuck knocks on a toilet door?

"Um y/n it's me Joe, are you in here because if you are can i come in I'm currently talking to a door" Joe's voice was muffled through the door.

I took my hand and wiped away some of my makeup. "Er yeah come in" I replied holding back the tears.

"Woah girls toilets are well nicer than blokes you get mirrors and way more cubicles" Joe said looking around in awe. I couldn't help but chuckle.

He snapped out of his trance. "Sorry sorry I um brought your bag. Zoe was gonna come but i mean I guess I know you better" he held out my bag and I grabbed it. He sat down next to me against the wall bringing his knees up to his chest and he pulled me in for a hug. The side of my body lay kind of on the floor and my head resting on his bent up lap. I burst into tears-letting it all go.

"That was tight of Lucy but she was drunk and we all say things we don't mean when we're drunk" he comforted me.

"They say a drunk mind says the truth. Is that really what she thinks of me, she's knows thats not the truth" I sniffed.

"Y/n what was that all about out there. Who who's Mark. You don't have to tell me. It's just I'm terrible with upset people I could maybe help better if you told me what had happened" Joe asked, running his fingers through my hair.

I'd never told anyone before not really, not the whole story from start to finish. The people that knew had lived it with me. Seen how it had affected me as it happened. Yeah i mean the jury heard about it but not all of it. They didn't hear about David and the accident only Mark and what he did.

Did i trust Joe.

After screaming at Lucy saying we didn't know Joe and Caspar that well was I really ready to tell Joe my story?