Chapter 31

A/n: I'll attempt 2 updates this week.

Jimin's POV

I hoped.

I thought about the kiss, the feeling of his soft and fluffy lips against mine. The kiss itself was legendary, but the fact that I kissed him makes me feel like the blood from my body drains out. That's why in the end, I turned to hope.

I hoped that I could just tell him it was a joke, that I was stupidly tested something out on him. That it meant nothing when it really did. For the sake of us to go back to how we were before I made it awkward.

So I waited.

The few hours of the first day seemed to be long lasting, with him not appearing. And those few hours turned into days, dull ones. I waited as my hope slightly decreased each minute for him to show up at my doorsteps, but he didn't come, and I was too scared to go to him.

He isn't showing up, and I guess it's too late, to turn back time on what I've done.

It's been five days since we last met, and right now that seems to be the last we'll ever meet again. All I can wonder about is what if he despises me. What if he hates me.

Now I lay on the living room couch, staring up at the bland ceiling, my mind filled with thoughts. I regret it so much. I cover my face with my hands, slightly rubbing it in stress.

"Jimin, I'm gonna start making dinner," My mom hollers from the kitchen, but when I don't respond with a "yeah" or "ok", she comes into the living room.

"What's wrong," she questions worriedly rubbing my shoulder as, I guess for comfort.

Nothing," I answer dryly, trying not to sound rude because I don't want to take my mixed frustrated feeling out on her.

"Does it have to do with Taehyung?" she starts to pry, hitting the bullseye right in the center, because I kind of stiffen at the mention of his name, and she seem to catch on that.

"No," I bluntly declare, cringing as I hear the failed attempt of lying in my voice.

"Park Jimin don't lie to me, it's too obvious," she says strictly, with a little snicker in her words. "Your mood has been so sour because he hasn't been here in like a week."

"Well it's actually five days," I correct, getting a 'really' look from her.

"Close enough," she swats my correction away, sounding a little annoyed; her tone now becoming softer. "In the end, you just miss him."

"Well....," I start, not sure how to explain that the reason I'm like this is not really that I miss him, but I'm just anxious that he'll hate me; which he probably does.

"Go visit him instead," she suggests, but I shake my head no at her offer. "Why not?"

"Mom, I did something bad to him," I mumble as I sit up, looking down because I didn't have enough courage to look her in the eye.

"What'd you do?" She questions cautiously as she sits down next to me, trying to just focus on what I'm saying.

"I... can't really tell you that," I responded; I wouldn't want her to know I kissed him, what if my own mother found me disgusting too.