Chapter 30

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Michael exclaimed as his suspicions had been confirmed.

He knew something was up when he first stepped into the house and heard noises from upstairs.

And there, indeed, was his nineteen-year-old brother, on his bed, his black hair messy and his cheeks pink, holding a blanket all the way up to his chest to hide from his brother, as his current hook-up was lying next to him with the same surprised expression, the guy's hand frozen around Gerard's cock, which Michael could see standing up under the thin fabric of the sheets.

"Dude, get out!" The guy yelled, yet the younger brother didn't move.

"No, it's-it's okay Aaron," Gerard murmured quietly, looking down at his lap as he moved a strand of hair behind his ear. "Actually, you should probably leave."

The guy huffed, clearly annoyed beyond belief, but eventually he let go of the older's dick (not before tapping him teasingly on the slit and making Gerard shiver), and stood up.

"I'm gonna be back tomorrow, and there better be no interruptions," he informed him while slipping his pants and shirt back on, and Gerard nodded, but Michael threw him a deadly glare and then turned to the guy.

"No," he stated, "Because Gerard and I are spending the day together tomorrow."

"But-" the older began.

"AND THAT'S FINAL," the young man cut him off. "Now please get out," he said to the third man in the room.

The guy looked him over, scanning the sixteen-year-old from head to toe before shoving past him and leaving the house.

Gerard only sat there, on the edge of his bed, his lower body still protected by the covers, and he blushed down at the floor shamefully, because it wasn't the first time Michael had caught him in bed with someone.

Once the front door was slammed shut, the young brother walked over to the bed quickly, and without a warning slapped Gerard across the face, the sound of the hit ringing through the small walls.

"Hey, what the hell?" Gerard exclaimed, looking up at Michael as he rubbed his burning cheek.

"I should be asking YOU the same thing, fucker," the young man spat. "Seriously Gerard, it's the second time this week, and it's only fucking Wednesday! How long are you gonna keep this up, huh? How long are you gonna keep screwing every guy you see? I hope for your sake that you keep enough condoms in this brothel of yours!"

"Michael, what are you-"

"No, shut up Gerard. I'm speaking up right now. And I'm telling you to cut it out."

"Well what exactly do you want me to do about i-"

"STOP HAVING SEX!" Michael nearly screamed in his brother's face. "STOP BEING A FUCKING WHORE, THAT EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT CONCLUDES WITH SOMETHING BEING SHOVED UP YOUR ASS! DO YOU WANT TO GET HIV, OR AIDS? DO YOU DO THIS FOR FUN?"

"I'm not getting fucked," Gerard tried to defend himself, for some reason thinking it would help his condition, "I'm fucking others and I wear a condom every time. Stop worrying so much."

"STOP WORRYING SO MUCH?" Michael snapped. "Gerard, this is not healthy! You can't have sex with everyone you see around you! You've been doing it for almost three years now, and god knows how long you are going to keep this up! Why don't you get a fucking relationship with someone real, someone who'll stop you from being the useless slut you are and would open your fucking eyes already! When will you stop fucking those assholes just because you feel so lonely inside and you're looking for something to do with yourself?"