Chapter 41

"Frankie stop, it tickles so much!"

"You can't run away from the hugging monster!"

"Please, no, I can't breathe!"

"Come on, I know you can. Don't try to fool me, human!"

"I'm a fucking vampire!"

Frank then smirked and stopped, letting Gerard breathe for a few seconds, his hands still around his husband's waist, and then he turned him around and pulled him closer, Gerard looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"Smart-ass," Frank said quietly, and Gerard giggled, putting his hands on the other's shoulders.

"You asked for it, Frankie," he wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Is that so?" Frank asked playfully with a raised eyebrow, and Gerard nodded smugly. "Well in that case I guess you win..." he then brushed some red strands of hair out of his way and leaned closer his lips skimming over the boy's ear, and the younger subconsciously pressed closer, until Frank whispered, "But that doesn't save you from the hugging monster."

He pressed his fingertips to Gerard's sides, feeling the boy squirm and laugh in his arms, and soon he was once again trying to escape.

"No, uh, I told you to stop!" He exclaimed.

"I wasn't convinced," Frank smirked, teasing his waist, and Gerard tried to get out of his husband's hold, but Frank was tightly wrapped around him and didn't allow him to move away even the slightest bit.

"Frank, come on, you're killing me," Gerard giggled breathlessly, attempting to push him away, but Frank was clearly stronger.

"Aww, I'm sorry," Frank cooed, and suddenly he stopped tickling Gerard and pulled him to his chest, the boy panting slightly as he hesitantly snaked his arms around Frank's waist. "I'm not gonna do this again," he assured in the younger's ear, and Gerard hugged him tightly.

"That was sort of fun," He whispered once his breath evened out, grinning against Frank's shoulder.

"Yeah?" The older smirked, rubbing Gerard's lower back slowly. The young man nodded.

"Yeah. But I'm never gonna let you tickle me again."

"And why not?"

"'Cause you're a prick."

"A prick you agreed to marry."

Gerard pressed a kiss onto Frank's neck, nuzzling his face against the skin as the other moved his hands to squeeze his ass.

Gerard made a soft gasp and pressed closer to Frank, and that's when the older man noticed the growing problem in Gerard's skinny jeans, and he grinned widely into Gerard's hair.

"Is my baby boy excited?" He asked quietly, slowly digging his thigh between Gerard's legs as he pressed him to the nearest wall.

"Y-you got me a little worked up e-earlier," Gerard admitted in between small gasps, as Frank's thigh started moving up and down in gentle motions, and he felt electric pleasure shooting up his spine.

"Then I guess it would be mean of me not to take care of this problem, wouldn't it?"

He grabbed Gerard's legs and picked him up, letting the younger wrap around him as he began carrying him to their bedroom, sucking down Gerard's pale neck on the way there.

The boy nodded eagerly, his legs tightening around Frank's waist, and his hands tangled in Frank's hair as his head tipped backwards.

"Oh god," he let out a short groan, when Frank bit down on an extremely sensitive spot. "P-please!"