Chapter 44

"Mmh, uh! Harder! Please!"

"I don't even KNOW if I can go harder than this! I'm afraid you'll snap in half..."

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

Jonathan groaned and thrust with more power, the sound of the headboard crashing against the wall every time muffled by the screams of the man below him, who was currently leaving angry red scratch marks all over his back.

"This is bullshit," Gerard breathed.

"What?" Jonathan tried to ask between gasps, as the painful friction around his length was really starting to wear him out.

"You can go harder than this, but you aren't doing it!"

"I can't- fuck- I can't do better than that."

"Don't fucking lie to me, you lazy son of a bitch!"

And then Gerard was grabbing the back of Jonathan's thighs, pushing him in swiftly, and he gasped in pleasure as Jonathan's member slammed into his prostate forcefully.

"Oh yeah, just like that," he moaned out, eyes rolling back into his head.

Jonathan made a low growl and grabbed the older's wrists tightly, pinning them above his head.

"I'll show you harder," he breathed out and bit Gerard's earlobe, going faster than he has so far.

The elder screamed, moving his head to kiss every inch of Jonathan's face his lips could reach.

"Fuck," Jonathan groaned, and released a long moan as he came inside the older man, all the pressure being too much for him.

Gerard followed suit shortly, and dug his nails into the younger's shoulder blades as he connected their lips messily.

Once it was over, Jonathan fell breathlessly onto Gerard's chest, who rubbed his sweaty arms soothingly and smiled against his hair.

"What?" He asked quietly when he felt the young man laughing quietly into his shoulder.

"You're so needy," he grinned and kissed Gerard's neck softly.

The older man rolled his eyes, tangling his fingers in Jonathan's hair.

"You know how needy I can get in bed. This isn't new to you."

"You called me a lazy son of a-"

"I'm sorry for calling you a lazy son of a bitch," Gerard whined loudly, and Jonathan's whole body shook with silent laughter. "Stop that!"

"I can't. I missed doing this with you."

"Morning sex?" Gerard raised a playful eyebrow. Jonathan shook his head and rested his face in the crook of the older's neck.

"Just being with you. Next to you. Getting to hold you. You're all I need, Gee," he sighed, and the other's face scrunched up in fake disgust.

"Ew."

"What is it?"

"You know I hate it when you get cheesy."

"You secretly love it."

"Asshole."

Jonathan pulled his face away and looked in Gerard's eyes with a glint in his eyes and a smirk, as the tips of their noses touched.

"I gave you sex just four minutes ago, fucked you, nearly killed my own cock so your tight little butt won't eat me alive, made you cum, did everything you could POSSIBLY ask me to do during sex, and you're still a grumpy little shit? You're growing up to be an old lady, sweetheart."