Prologue ✔

I dont own teen wolf but I do own Cara Williams and her plot.

Edited

Cara Williams knew how to deal with loss. It seemed that she was doing that often. First her parents, her best friend and then her only family left, her brother. Cara was left to fend for herself.

It hit her like a brick, the words of her brother who was no more, ringing in her head like a high school bell, it was a reminder of what had happened.

She was walking on a path that was suppose to lead her to Derek Hale. Her hands trembled while trying not to cry. Because most of her life she didn't have time. Time was what she needed.

She wasn't normal, it was something she was already aware of. Cara didn't want to be normal because she hates feeling useless, a feeling she expressed often.

It felt like her hands were still painted in the blood of her deceased brother, her staring at it, gaping at the sight of slightly red stained hands. Her eyes were widened as she finally focused on the path ahead of her.

For normal people in Beacon Hills this town was boring. For them nothing interesting happened. But for the people who were officially involved in the supernatural world Normal just wasn't in their vocabulary.

She stepped in front of a metal door and knocked anxiously.

The door opened to reveal a man with confusion clearly written on his face.

"Derek?" She asked with a tone of hope and desperation.

That only confused the man more wondering how the girl had known him.

"Yes?" He said with a frown.

Cara breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's Cara. Cara Williams?" Derek obviously couldn't grasp the fact that a girl he hadn't seen in 8 years was standing in his Doorway. His frown, if possible, had deepened in thought as he watched the girl.

"Cara? What's wrong? What are you doing here?" The confusion not leaving at all.

"I'm sorry I came abruptly. Aaron told me to come here if anything ever happened to him." She said with a shaky breath

"What happened to him? Is he ok?" He had so many questions. He knew that Aaron would send her here and he didn't mind. Because Cara was a little sister to him. Despite the age difference she was one of his best friends.

"No." She admitted and choked back a sob.

"There was a pack of Alpha's. They killed all of them. Aaron, he told me to come to you if he died. And he did, he saved me, Derek." Tears silently falling down her face. "I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know where to go. So I'm sorry."

He struggled to find the right words. He had no idea what to say so he pulled her into a hug. She cried softly into his chest and he let her.

Cara never cried. Even when her parents died She didn't cry. Because she didn't have time to cry. Time to process what was happening to her.

Derek realises that she was alone. She didnt have her brother. She was alone. Just like him.

Taking her to the the couch he told her about everything. From his betas getting taken to Peter, who she was never really fond off. And Laura. He told her that Peter killed her and that only angered her more considering she was always close to Laura.

"You should go to school." Derek finally stated, his eyes dropped to the floor.

"Oh, that's lovely to say during a conversation like this." Cara told him sarcastically, her mouth formed into a thin line. "And if you don't mind me asking why?"

Derek simply raised his eyebrows at her, smiling suggestively. "It would be kinda shady for a mid-twenties guy to love with a teenager. And not send her to school."

Cara shrugged her shoulders at the thought of going to an educational setting but nonetheless she kept quiet, deeming it okay for the man to look out for her well-being.

Her mind was racing. And she knew she wouldn't get any sleep. So she stayed up thinking. Something she did often.

Hello lovely people. New fanficccc yaaaaas. So this fan fic is for season 3. I'm super excited for this. Also the updates will be slow. Like really slow. Anyways thanks for reading
Love you all and Stay strong 💖💖