25- Electricity At It's Finest

The three teenagers had rushed to the Yukimura residence in hope of finding the youngest safe but what they did find was the complete opposite

The three teenagers had rushed to the Yukimura residence in hope of finding the youngest safe but what they did find was the complete opposite. Scott's body was on the floor, his head bleeding mildly as Cara, Stiles and Lydia kneel down to wake him from his slumber. 

Scott woke up with long gasp for air. He immediately spots his friends hovering over him with a look of relief. He sat up in a hurry looking around before opening his mouth to speak. "Barrow, he took Kira." 

"We know, he was after her the whole time." Stiles sighed. Scott looks at the brunette in confusion and she further elaborates. 

"Long story short, we found his blood and staples and trust me it smelt very evil." Cara says with a grimace and this only confuses Scott more, noticing she shrugs her shoulders in response. 

The three help Scott who quickly pulls out his phone in search of the contact for Isaac Lahey. 

"No, nothing. Just stuff about flies and the dead. Nothing else." Isaac said on the phone. Scott nods despite knowing the boy cant see him. 

"All right, thanks." Scott walks up to the trio who were standing further up from the Alpha. 

"Guys, we have to do something. We have to find her. For all we know she could be dead." Cara expresses waving her hands in nervousness. 

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia asks in worry. 

"Because you heard the flies, remember?" 

"What do you hear now?" Scott asked her. 

Lydia stops, focusing on her hearing. She then shakes her head. "Nothing, I feel like I can do this. But I don't know what to do. It's like on the tip of my tongue me it just makes me want to scream!" 

Cara takes a step forward and frowns. "Then scream,Lyds. Scream."

Lydia does exactly as told and screams powerfully, making the three quickly cover their ears at the intensity. 

"Let me guess?" Cara grimaces, a drop of blood falling from her ear as she was closest to the banshee. "It's not flies."

"It was electricity." Lydia says turning around with an apologetic glance towards Cara.

"Wait a second, Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation." Stiles says, a thoughtful look on his face. 

Scott interrupts in desperation. "What substation?" 

*****

Stiles, Lydia and Cara were rushed into a substation in hurry as Scott did the same on his bike. They immediately ran out of their car and lock it leaving the strawberry blonde inside. 

"Okay, wait here, wait for the cops." Cara instructs. 

"Me, wait, why?" 

"I only have one bat." Stiles shrugged.