22- Feelings

Cara was seated between Lydia and Danny in her first class, which just so happened to be taught by Coach Finstock. It was Coach's birthday and that made it every students obligation to trouble him the whole day.

Stiles had told Cara all about his plan to annoy Coach who would get super mad, apparently its tradition. Cara had been talking to Danny when they heard the voice scream. "Son of a bitch!"

Cara and Danny share a look as they bit on the inside of their cheeks, to stop themselves from breaking out into fits of laughter. However Cara couldn't help but let out a small giggle. 

Coach came through his eyes narrowed in anger. "Mischief night. Devil's night. I don't care what you call it." He throws a pencil to the floor, his actions only confirming his level of anger. "You little punks are evil." 

Laughter erupts into the class as Cara tries her hardest to hide her growing smile. Stiles looks back, giving a wink towards Cara who only shakes her head with a smile. "You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is suppose to be his castle." 

Coach slams his hand on Scott's table just as Danny finally releases a small laugh, he looks at Cara and whispers, "Stiles?"

Cara nods. "Stiles."

"Mine's a frickin omelet." Coach continues as the class laughs at his expressions. 

Lydia looks up for a second before rolling her green eyes to go back to her phone. Coach eyes at a box which was supposedly a present for the man. "Oh this again? We're gonna do this again? i don't think so." 

Coach throws the gift on the floor as he lifts up his legs to smash whatever was in the box. By the look of Stiles' face, this was not part of the plan and the amusement was quite evident on his face. When he the sound of glass breaking, everybody flinches as Coach gives a look of confusion. He opens the box to see a number one Coach mug with his face on it. He sighs in frustration. he picks up a happy birthday card and reads aloud. 

"Happy Birthday, Love Greenberg." Coach says quietly, he sighs looking up. 

A movement coming from Lydia attracts Cara and Danny's attention. She raises her hand in the air, waving it around. She swats at the whatever making Danny question her actions. 

When the strawberry headed girl catches the boys eye he questions her. "What are you doing?" 

"There's a fly." Lydia whispers back, giving an annoyed look. Danny narrows his eyebrow at her, knowing very well that there was no fly. 

Cara gives the girl a worried look as she leans in to whisper. "Lyds, there's no fly." 

Lydia gives a look of confusion as once again she hears the sound of buzzing, Lydia looks around her realizing there was no fly. 

******

The Sheriff and his deputies had arrived to the school claiming they had spotted William Barrow. So obviously Cara was dragged by Stiles to go talk to his father, stating that 'she can help far more then anyone.'