1- Tattoos And More ✔

I don't own teen wolf but if I did the boys would be shirtless more often. :)

Edited

Cara stepped out of the sports car with a huff. Her brown hair coming in her eyes, interrupting her vision . She most certainly didn't want to be here and her thoughts were only disturbed when her body collided with another, groans leaving both of their mouths.  

Muttering some not so amazing words she bent to pick up her stuff, huffing out once more like a bad habit she had never forgotten.

"I'm so sorry. I-I wasn't looking." A boy stuttered And she instantly felt bad, the pit of her stomach erupting with churns of guilt. 

"Hey. It's okay, sorry for being like that, it's been a stressful morning." She's smiled at the boy. He had dark hair but pale skin, his eyes were soft and almost puppy like which sparkled as they watched her and she could feel herself staring at him. She looked down with a small blush,upset she had let herself embarrass her on the very first day.

The boy smiled at the blushing girl in front of him. He found her extremely attractive and his smile grew when she averted her brown eyes from him. Her brown hair were in tight curls and she had on a bright lipstick that made her eyes look lighter then they were, it was a dark, chocolate brown that looked dark and mysterious but held enough. 

"I'm Stiles, You must be new." He stated with his hand extended.

She shook his hand. "I'm Cara." She muttered quietly suddenly growing shy.

"Do you want me to show you to the office?" He asked.

"Um. Yes please." She mutter.

They made small conversation and laughed at small things the pale boy said.

As they reached the office Stiles told her that he needed to get to class as the bell rang.

"Yeah hopefully I'll see you in class." She says this trying not to sound eager. She could already feel their friendship growing.

He nodded and walked off giving a small wave.

********

Cara quietly walked behind the principal to her first class that happened to be English.

She walked into class her boot heels clicking against the floor. She had entered the class immediately drawing attention to herself. She was looking for the familiar face she had met earlier, her eyes darting from faces eagerly but making the students uncomfortable, a feeling she chose to ignore as she tried to find Stiles. 

He gave her a small wave, his sheepish grin growing wider, as his attention spiraled downwards and it was glued on the new girl who made sure she kept her eyes on the floor. 

He couldn't help but shamelessly let his eyes roam her body. The girl wore a simple black strapless crop top with a leather jacket and her brown hair fell over her shoulders effortlessly. It seemed that she had made a small attempt to look good for her first day of high school though she had moved past all the name calling. 

The teacher and principal talked quietly and she stood to the side awkwardly, her gaze shifting between from the window to the door and back to Stiles who's attention never diverted.

The students all looked at her whispering about her clothes and her looks, already feeling jealous something the girl had done a few times with no bother of acknowledging them, simply ignoring it and finding no reason to glare at them.

The teacher closed the door as the principal walked out, his footsteps echoing throughout the empty halls, his grunts followed the echoes making the girl grimace.