38- Death Follows

(Thank you all for 3k reads! I'm excited to see the future of this book

I finally got to watch Death Cure and as much as it was amazing, Thomas and Newts Friendship through the movie was incredible and all I can say is, I CRY WAY TOO MUCH! NOT NEWT! WHY NEWT?)

"I'm just saying.." Isaac says trailing of with another bad idea.

Meredith was yet to speak a word about the disappearance of their strawberry blonde friend, making everyone tense. Cara rolled her eyes at the suggestion the taller boy had made, smacking him on the head as he spoke.

"We are not torturing her, and you need to stay away from Peter." Cara tells him with disgust, she was starting to get annoyed, she admitted, but she was not going to torture and already tortured soul.

"I meant scare her," Isaac defends lamely, receiving a scoff from the couple.

"Or psychologically," Stiles added, his eyes squinting in disbelief.

Reluctantly and finally, Isaac rolled his eyes and agreed grudgingly. "Fine. How about this, you said she hears, right?"

"Well, yeah, she's a banshee like Lydia." Cara said with a quirk of her eyebrows as she looked at the pair who looked at her with questioning eyes. "You didn't know?"

Sighing, Stiles stood up, squeezed Cara's shoulder and made their way to the older banshee who sat on the bed staring at the floor.

Cara crouched in front of her once again, putting her hand on the others giving it an assuring squeeze, "Okay, mere, Just try to focus on the sounds around you. On what you're hearing and just focus on the silence."

"Listen to the silence," Isaac corrected her, leaning in like it was no big deal to the were-trix.

"Focusing on the silence..." Cara continued, doing her very best to ignore the boy who persisted nonetheless.

"Listening to the..." Isaac started once more.

"Isaac, don't test me right now, we all know I've had more experience in this," Cara snapped in annoyance, looking at him with a glare, "I was born in a family of supernaturals and have been a werewolf since birth, so why don't you shut your mouth and go s-"

Stiles smirked but stopped the girl from continuing. "Hey, okay, okay, we got it."

Isaac put his hands up in surrender before she glared at him once more and turned her attention back to the girl.

"Aren't you gonna that?" Meredith asked Cara, her wide eyes staring into hers.

"Get what?" Stiles asked, sharing a look with Cara.

"The phone." Meredith answered, confused.

Stiles looked at Cara, confused at the banshee but she didn't answer him. "Right the phone."