21- Chase

I just noticed that the book has in fact reached 1K! This honestly blows my mind. I have worked really hard on this book, and it feels like really good. I can't not thank you. So really, Thank you so much. I really appreciate the support I am getting. I love you all and this is all thanks to you!

Also just a small warning towards the end if you haven't watched teen wolf's new episode 6x13, there's a spoiler in the end.

********

The pack had decided to meet up at The Beacon Hills Preserve

The pack had decided to meet up at The Beacon Hills Preserve. Cara was seated in Stiles jeep alone with Lydia and himself. The other three, being Scott, Allison and Isaac were coming separately. They didn't blame anyone though since Allison's car was far better 'working' then Stiles jeep. 

The six teenagers had been standing in complete silence, all looking rather awkward, not really knowing what to say. No one spoke and Cara thought no one wanted to do either. 

Cara couldn't stand the silence so decided to break it with just as much awkward then the silence itself. "God, this is really awkward. Lydia say something." 

Cara urged Lydia to say something who rolled her eyes but opened her mouth to speak nonetheless. "Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?"

Cara sighed in annoyance. "Yes, Lydia. Say something that only adds to Isaac's annoying negativity." 

Lydia and Isaac both glared at her, making her put her hands in the air as mock surrender. Scott let a small smile take over his face as Allison let out a soft giggle. 

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his daughter." Scott says, though he couldn't have said in a simpler form. 

"Actually we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote. Who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter." Isaac rushed out awkwardly and as much as his negativity annoyed the teenagers, Cara couldn't help but agree with him since most of the time what he said was true. 

"And again with the not helping." Stiles added, giving him a pointed look. 

"See?" Cara says looking at Lydia who huffed in annoyance. 

Scott rolled his own eyes at the sound of the two bickering teenage boys, "Do you ever stop?" He had heard Cara ask but she received no reply. 

Scott tried to ignore the others as he nodded towards Allison. "Did you bring it?"

Allison simply gave him a look and opened up her trunk to take out a tranquilizer .  

In the distance a gun shot was heard and Cara almost flinched at the sudden noise. Judging by the look on everyone's face, it wasn't good. Another gunshot was heard and Stiles grabbed his girlfriends hand to keep her from running towards the sound. Just as the second gunshot was heard Scott had jumped on his bike, wearing his helmet and driving out, leaving behind an annoyed Stiles.