12. Loosing Control

New cover and new name. Long Returning.  Also Christian Serratos looking like a godess in the picture. x

Cara and Stiles were simply playing video games when Stiles got a message from the strawberry blonde to meet her at the high school, obviously worrying the two. She had already told Allison and Scott and just like that they were immediately on their way. They both murmured sweet and assuring words in each others ear. They were surprised they got the call in the first place since Lydia usually didn't bother.

Stiles stopped the car in front of the school and the two get out in a rush just as Scott takes off his helmet.

"Where is she?" Stiles and Cara ask the other werewolf. 

"Over here." Allison calls out and Cara rushes to Lydia and the former huntress.

"Lydia?" Stiles asks,impatient and urging her to explain the situation.

"It's the same thing as the pool, I got in the car and things were totally different and ended up here. You said to call if their was a dead body." Lydia explained.

"You found a dead body?" Cara asks in shock, her eyes widening slightly.

"Not yet." The girl shook her head.

Stiles sighed. "Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia you're suppose to call us after you find the body?" 

"I wouldn't blame her, to be honest." Cara said rubbing her face. She wiped the sweat from her face that had started dripping from panic. She is a werewolf, she's not suppose to be scared of finding dead bodies. It happened all the time. She should probably get used to it by now. 

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia says to him, sass filling her voice.

"How are we suppose to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." Stiles exclaims. Cara and Scott look around but freeze when they see the sign if the school. 

"Guys." Scott calls out but Cara had already advanced. 

"We found the dead body." 

A police deputy's body lied completely emotionless and bloody. He hand hung loose on the sign and Cara sighed. The deputy's eyes were open, but stared at the group despite the light having left her body.

******

Cara always released her anger and frustration in fighting. Whether it be with an actual person or with a punching bag. She had a very long list of people she would like to beat with a stick but she couldn't right now. And despite the extremely early hour she continued to fight the bag, sweat dripping down her forehead. Her hair being in a messy ponytail was slowly dipping lower as she grumbled and punched.

She wore her usual sports attire which consisted of a sports bra and gym shorts.

"What are you doing?" Derek questioned coming into their basement, where the punching bag hung.

"It's pretty self explanatory if you ask me." Cara replied coldly. She continued to punch and kick the bag completely ignoring Derek's presence.

"It's four in the morning." The man reminded. 

"No way!" She exclaimed sarcastically. Derek rolled his eyes in annoyance. He grabbed Cara's shoulders to stop her from wearing herself out. 

"Let go off me." Cara tells him harshly but his grip remained strong. She finally stopped and walked to the other side of the room to grab her towel and water. 

"Why do you do this to yourself?" The Alpha queried.

"Why do you care?" She asked back.

Derek sighs, closing his eyes slightly and pinching his nose. "Cara you need to stop this?"