32- Introduction to Nut-House

Before this chapter starts I need to say a few things, first, pls check out my Tom Holland Fanfiction City Lights, I'm quite proud of it and would really appreciate your support.'

Another thing is that this chapter involves a few triggering things, so just a small warning for the ones who need it. 

Also pls read the authors note at the end.

:) 

(Trigger Warning)

Cara Williams was packing her bag as a favor for the Sheriff who regretted the decision made on the desire of his son

Cara Williams was packing her bag as a favor for the Sheriff who regretted the decision made on the desire of his son. His request was for Cara to check herself into the Echo house and stay while Stiles was there. She wont deny it but she had already been thinking of doing it, without the request of the worried man. 

She had vigorously nodded her head at the question, saying she would take Melissa as she was her guardian currently. Cara didn't show it but her mind was running in different directions as she waited with Melissa and Scott who had tagged along. 

She sat on the incredibly uncomfortable, metal chair, her knee bouncing up and down  in nervousness until the nurse noticed and put a comforting hand of the jumping part. 

"You're doing a great thing, Cara."

She knew she was, but part of the reason she wanted to go was because she thought she belonged in the house for mental patients. She could barely think straight so of course she would think that. Cara tried to tell herself that she wasn't like Barrow  or anyone from here because they are a different type of crazy. They were people who craved the feeling, right? She didn't crave it at all, she wanted to get rid of it. 

"Cara you're all done, I'll let you say your goodbyes. Don't forget its only three days." The nurse told her nonchalantly as she put her cold fingertips on Cara's slightly naked shoulder. The touch sent shivers down her spine and she could feel the hairs of her back rising. 

Nothing about the place, haunting like, made her feel warm and comforted, in fact she felt more unprotected and insecure as wide-eyed people looked at her. She was handed a set of rough, cheap slippers and the women left the room. The were-trix stood up, rubbing her sweaty palms on her pajama, she looked at Melissa. 

The older McCall smiled warmly at the girl, pulling her into a hug. "You can still back out, I wouldn't blame you." 

Cara gave her a shake of the head and smiled at her. "It's okay, I'll be fine." 

"I know you will, I'm proud of you for doing this." Melissa told her, her mom side showing as she tenderly kissed the girls forehead. 

"Of course, I love him, I'd do anything for him." 

The women smiled sadly, their relationship was so stranger yet they never stopped loving each other, both of them got into the relationship when they were having symptoms of insanity, and now here they stood, one in a mental house and the other following the boy to the mental institute to protect him.