Epilogue

It was the end of another battle, the martyred were gone but the teens stayed strong. After the death of Allison Argent, Cara Williams and Aiden, the pack was in pain, they had lost three strong friends and lovers. 

To the McCall's the house had started to feel empty, the usual thump of the steps or the banging of the girl who stayed in the room opposite of the youngest was empty and silent. Scott could barely look at the door, when he passed her room, his eyes getting sad. 

Scott sat next to the counter, his eyes blankly staring off into space, his arms tightly wrapped around his body. He didn't want to cry, not when he was trying to stay strong for Stiles and Lydia. But when his Mom wrapped her arms around her son, he laid his head on her arm, tears streaming down his face, his face pressed against his mothers, sobbing on her and holding on to him, Melissa tearing up at the loss of a girl who had become her daughter over time. 

Scott McCall had lost a lover and a best friend. 

*

Stiles Stilinski, he continuously tried to occupy himself in tasks that he didn't need to, not being able to sleep at night, constantly staring at the side of his bed that was empty. How could he possibly sleep without her next to him? 

So he would go to the kitchen make himself coffee and sit there for hours until it was time for school. The Sheriff was worried for him, he knew what type of grief the boy was going through, he was aware of it, but he didn't want his son to go through the same thing he did, years ago. 

"How did you get over it, dad?" Stiles asked quietly as he played with his fingers and squinted his eye sat the floor before looking at his dad with tearful eyes. "How did you get over mom, I mean?" 

The Sheriff hesitated, looking at his son with sad eyes, sighing before he answered. "I didn't. But it doesn't hurt as much anymore, I miss her everyday, Stiles but it got easier." 

"How?" Stiles questioned softly, his voice barely audible as his voice was replaced with more tears.

"You." The Sheriff answered, his hand resting on Stiles' shoulder. "You help me, Stiles. Without even knowing it." 

Stiles nodded his head, wiping his eyes with his sleeve before his eyes found the floor again. "Sometimes I feel like I'll go crazy if I don't see her, dad. I miss her so much. I can't hold her hand or wake up to her." 

The Sheriff didn't answer, he couldn't, so instead he pulled his son into a hug, sighing as he felt him cry in his shoulder. 

How could he get over a girl who he fell in love with? 

*

Scott and Stiles were helping Malia control her powers, it was difficult, they admitted but it kept them busy, it kept their minds busy making it hard for them to speak about what had happened to them. 

"Did you ever think, that we would get girlfriends?" Stiles asked finally, his fingers playing with each other. 

Scott laughed slightly, shaking his head making the other continue. "Did you ever think we would fall in love?"

"Never," Scott answered this time, making the other boy laugh. 

"I didn't think, we would ever lose them either." Stiles admitted, looking at the floor as Scott looked over at him. 

"I didn't either." Scott said, finally. 

Before they could speak once more, Scott got a call from Melissa, his eyes widening in disbelief. 

"What?" Stiles asked after Scott ended the call and looked at him. 

Reluctantly the boy spoke, his eyes looking sad before he answered. "Someone stole Cara's body."

****

 End of Long Returning and Beginning of  a sequel, did you guys really think I wouldn't make a sequel?  

Well I will and will be publishing it soon. '

Enjoy!