3 - Ice Ice Baby✔

The werewolves and Stiles stood surrounding a metal bath. They were filling it with Ice.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly comfortable ..... But if we can slow down your heart rate down enough you'll slip into a trance like state." Deaton's voice came through.

To Cara this idea was particularly stupid. Isaac was going to be almost dead which was enough to terrify her. She wasn't very close to the Beta but she would much rather not see him die.

Cara had recovered from her earlier scare. She was already completely shaken up from what she had experienced in the girls room with the stall door. She wasn't sure if she should share this new information with the other werewolves. She just didn't know how or when. Since the information had freaked her out she could only imagine how terrified the others would be.

"Like being hypnotized." Isaac stated.

"Exactly, you'll be half transformed." Deaton answered. "It'll let us access your subconscious mind."

Cara, confused, raised her brows in suspicions, her thumb running on her lower lip as she tried her hardest to understand the situation, it's causes and consequences.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott questioned, nervously with his worry flooding in his tone.

"Very slow." The man replied vaguely.

"Really appreciate the vague answer. But it would much better if we get a proper answer from you. You know, cuz he'll almost be dead." Cara stated sarcastically, not realizing the lack of control she had on her words.

Stiles watched the brunette from afar, him deep in his thoughts. He was aware that the girl had a complexed past, something he wasn't informed about by Derek, the girl had a very different set of moods. She looked like she hadn't reached her breaking point yet, the girl staying casual at moments but serious on others.

"Ok , well how slow is very slow?" Derek repeated, his ignorance towards Cara seeming frustrating.

"You know it feels like I'm the only one who cares about this relationship, Derek. And I don't work with one sided relationships." She told the Alpha whilst rolling her eyes.He shrugged in response earning a glare from the girl.

"Ms. Williams is correct. Nearly dead." He responded hesitantly. 

Everyone immediately looked at him and then at the girl who smirked at them.

"It's safe though right?" Cara asked hopefully, already knowing the answer.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" The vetrenarian asked.

"Not really." Isaac muttered.

A snap was heard in the distance making all the people's head turn in its direction. Stiles stood at the opposite side of the room playing plastic glove.

"What?" He asked.

Cara Looked at him with a questioning gaze, but with amusement in her eyes. Derek glared at the boy who huffed and took the glove off.

"Look if it feels too risky, you don't have to do it." Derek told his Beta who was looking at the tub with hesitancy. 

"Yeah, I mean you won't be a coward if you do. I wouldn't do it  either, seems too risky." The girl pipes in. Derek looks at her and tells her to shut up. To which she closed her mouth and pretends to lock it and throw the key away.

Isaac starts to take off his shirt and Cara averts her eyes from the boys, feeling slightly awkward at his bare chest, him not even realizing it which was good because he would boast about it forever.