20- Performance Issues

Thank you all so much for 785 reads! Last chapter I was thanking you for 600. You all amaze me!  I can't believe we're almost at 1K! Can we get it to that soon? I hope so. 

Also, I would really appreciate if you guys check out a new fanfic I've been working on. It's a Riverdale one. More specifically a Jughead one. I have so many Ideas for it and I would really appreciate it, if you guys check it out! It's called Quicksand, And it stars Hailee Steinfeld. 

IT's really unique and i don't think i've read one like my story. I just published the prologue and will probably publish the first chapter soon! Please check it out and let me know what you think. xx

*******

"Are you telling me that you two went to the woods at midnight and didn't even ask me to go?" Cara whispered harshly at the two boys in front of her. They look at each other, opening their mouth repeatedly before they settled on staying quiet. "I wanted to go too." 

Allison rolled her eyes at the girl despite her worry for her. Cara and Lydia had stayed over at Allison's and Cara had a nightmare that she never did. 

"We'll ask next time?" Scott says, slightly unsure but Cara nodded nonetheless. He sighed in relief. 

"Here's where we found the den." Stiles tells his girlfriend and the huntress. He shows his phone to them. "It's right in the middle of the hiking trails."

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyote's travel on those trails." Allison starts. 

" I think you're right." Cara says to Scott, looking up from the phone, "About her not going back to the den. Coyote's don't like wolves. And their really smart. If they don't want to be heard,  They actually walk on their toes." 

"Exactly." Allison nods. 

Stiles looks up in surprise. "Coyote's tip toe?" 

Cara sighs and rolls her eyes slightly. "They tip toe." 

The bell rings and Allison starts to leave. "I got to go but send me the pinned location." 

Stiles nods as Allison walks out of the class to enter her own. Stiles takes a seat in the front and Cara takes one behind him. Stiles turns around quickly though. "Are you okay?" 

Cara looks at him confused, her eyebrows quirked. "I'm fine?" 

"Allison told me you had another nightmare." Stiles whispers. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Cara sighs, a small smile playing on her lips. "I can't worry you more then you already are." 

"I worry more when I don't know." Stiles retorts and Cara smiles at him, leaning forward to give him a quick kiss.

Stiles looks at her sadly. "We never have time for each other. There's always a problem." 

"When this is over. We'll have all the time in the world. We can even ask the Flash to to freeeze the world for us." Cara tells him putting her hand on his.