Chapter 13: The Fall To Depression

Rushing down the hallways, my mind was straight set to getting to the boss's door as my head swirled with emotions, hurricanes of dread fought against earthquakes of vengeance. My mind was a chaos that I could not control.

The knife I held shakily in my hand told me things. It told me to do it, do it without thought, it told me to stop and think about this for just one second, it told me that I was too weak for this, it told me that I could defeat god himself with a anger this fierce. And there it was. I walked through the door with no hesitation, and there he was.

He doesn't even deserve to be called a he, or a she, or anything, not after what he's done. The top of his skull peeked through his stupid chair. His... his stupid desk.. his stupid face... this stupid house. I drew my knife up, this was the perfect moment to strike, and every cell in my body was telling me to slash it down, over and over and over until he feels what he felt.

The top of his skull turned up for a second before turning around to me, suddenly, I dropped the knife from my shaky bloodied hands instantly after seeing his face

"Oh god" I pleaded

"I'm so sorry, I thought you- he- he went an-I'm so sorry" I pleaded, instantly breaking down after realizing it wasn't him

"...Look, Miss Evelyn, Tell Me, What's The Problem?"Papyrus reasoned with me, making his way cautiously over to where I was

And that's where I threw up all my emotions on the carpet I was clutching tightly onto.  My mind flooded out of me through my mouth as all I could do was let it out.

He looked down at me processing every word, sitting down next to me in a attempt at comfort. "He killed him" I repeated "H-he didn't even care" I weeped, falling down on his shoulder

"Don't Say That" he responded, clicking his tongue lightly "I'm Sure.... I'm Sure There Is Some Reasonable Thing That We're Just Missing Here.." he reasoned looking away, knowing clearly that wasn't the answer.

Just taking one glance at my puffy, heart broken eyes, he knew he couldn't continue looking the other way for his brother. He knew if he did, he might be next on his psychotic menu.

"Look," he started " I know my brother has... not exactly been in the right sense of mind lately. And that doesn't excuse him for doing this at all. But.. he's been going through some tough times, and has been takin out his anger on the wrong people. I'll talk to him. I promise. If he doesn't pay for what he's done then.. I'll let you snitch him to the cops"

"I'm sorry, but.. he can't pay himself out of this one." I croak back to him, too exhausted, simply too depressed to press on anymore with him, or anyone really for that matter. Shakily getting back up from the cold dead ground, My eyes went over to the exit, and walked back out knowing what I had to do.

A/N: Yo, planning on making a big overwatch x reader story, probably on McCree's backstory, anyone feel hyped about that or no? Tell me your opinions in the comments

And also if anyone is fluent in Spanish and English, I'd love to get help with verifying words here and there when I'm up for making that overwatch book