Prologue ~ You Won't Get It ..

Samatha's P.O.V. (point of view)

"So let me get this straight, you have no interest in me, whatsoever?" The bad boy asked as if it hurt him. I knew better, he's a player, well actually the #1 player in our school, and I'm not a stupid fool to fall for his trick. "Yes, I have no attractions to you, trust me." I couldn't help but smirk at his 'hurt' face. "Fine, you win. I'll let you go." He said. Not believing my ears, I asked, "What?" He sighed, "I said, you're off the hook. I won't bother you ever again. In fact let's pretend we never met."

He walked away, and for some reason I felt empty when he let go of me. That was when I realize...

"Wait!" I said, running to him and making sure I won't trip on anything. He turned around, looking shocked. "Yes?" He asked, trying to play it cool but I can see the light in his eyes when I walked up to him and smashed my lips against those soft lips of his. When we finally parted to get some air, he looked into my eyes and said, "Well that was unexpected." We both laugh, and I swear his laugh could make anyone happy. I guess that's how he's the #1 player in the school, with his seductive voice, it can make any girl fall to his feet.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice him staring at me, waiting for what I was going to say. I just stared at him back, not believing that I would have the guts to say- "Hey, um, what were you going to say?" He asked, again interrupting my thoughts.

Hugging his neck has never felt so right. "Um, well..." I began, but couldn't finish. Afraid of how he would react. "C'mon, you can tell me anything." He said, genuinely, I hope. "I guess, I mean I did tell you about my... past, I'm just not sure how you would react when I say this but I- " Again he interrupts me with a kiss, seriously he has to stop.

"What do you mean? Never mind, if you're not going to say it then don't. I have something to tell you anyways." I didn't know what to say, I stood there in his arms feeling safer than ever, surprise actually because he's a bad boy. I don't even know what to feel.

He's no good for me really. I mean, what if he's just playing around not really meaning anything and then he'll run away once I get to finally have him. I just really-

"I love you." Said the bad boy, Nash Sanchez. Before he crashed his lips onto mine.

He seriously needs to stop interrupting my thoughts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . . I'm really excited for this story !! I have soo much ideas but I have to keep from my head exploding since I need it to write this story !! Anyways give me your feedback !! Please and Thank Yer !