Chapter 11 ~ I'm Not Listening

Sam's P.O.V.

I was drenched yet I'm wasting my time with Travis. Not so smart. But then again the things I do aren't ever so smart.

Travis took a step closer and I refuse to step back and let him be satisfied at how pathetic I would look. I kept my hands at my side. "Tell me the real reason why you're here,Travis."

"Like I said before; I'm here for you." He answered. I laughed and laughed. "As funny as this is, I'm tired of your bullshit. So do us all a favor and leave."

"Ouch, Sam. You've changed a bit since the last time I saw you." He took another step forward. I stared directly into his eyes and unlike Nash's, his eyes were welcoming - welcoming for sex.

"I'm not scared of you." I said. Crossing my arms again, hoping I won't have an arm spasm to his face. 

"Darling, there's no reason to be." He said. He was only mere inches from my face. Helloooo I need my god damn bubble space.

I stepped back; not being able to take anymore of his bad breathe, reeking with alcohol and cigarettes.

"Travis, have you been drinking?" I asked, a bit irritated that he would come see me after drinking, what five bottles? "No, what makes you think that?" He asked. Getting impatient I walked away from him and started my way back home.

"Look, Sam listen to me." Travis started again. I whirled around so fast I was sure I was about to puke. "I'm not listening, I will not listen, I won't ever listen."

Thanks to Nash, this is going to be a long walk. 

I felt a hand grab onto my arm and was pulled back into a hug. Knowing how it was, I pushed him away with some little effort. He's drunk, I don't need to waste energy on him.

"No, you're coming with me." Travis said with so much force it took me by surpris. But I was mad now, mad at how he thinks he could just come marching back into his old place and boss me around like I'm some sort of slave.

Hell no, bitch.

"You let her go right now before I blow your head to bits." I new voice said. Surprised I turned around to see Nash- my knight and shining armor- standing there with his arms crossed and an expressionless face.

"And who are you to tell me, pretty boy?" Said Travis who let go of my arm and took two steps towards Nash. 

I noticed Nash wasn't alone. His little sister was right beside him and this other dude who I didn't yet to meet. 

"Leave her alone or else I would have no choice but to hurt you." Nash said, ignoring the question that was handed to him. "Do you know him?" Travis asked me, looking mad more than confused.

"Yes I do. Now Travis do as he say and leave." I said looking directly into Travis' eyes. "Leave before any damage gets done." 

With one glare at Nash, Travis finally leaves to his car that I didn't noticed before. I huffed out a small air and continue walking towards my house which is a long ways.

"You honestly think you'll make it home this way?" Asked Mia. I didn't even notice her walking by my side. I looked down and said, "It's better than driving home with Nash."

"Why do you say that? Did he do something to you?" She asked with concern. "No he didn't it's just too awkward and I don't want to be questioned by my mistakes." I said quietly.

She spoke up after a couple seconds, "I could drive you home." Surprised at her offer I turned her down but she kept on insisting. "Look, my brother wants you home safely. Besides you'll get sick and I'm sure a drive back to your house with me seems nicer." 

She was right. In a car where it's not raining. "Sure." I said, finally looking up again. 

"On one condition." She said stopping in her tracks and facing me. "Shoot." I said. Stopping too and facing her.

She looked at me dead in the eyes. "You have to go with Nash."