Chapter 34 ~ Beforehand

Nash's P.O.V.

I woke up with a rush of motivation. I turned on my phone and it was only 6:26. I jumped out of bed, knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep. I took out a grey sweatpant and a muscle tank. I grabbed a pair of socks and my phone and ran down the stairs towards the kitchen.

I put on my socks and went to the pantry. Grabbed a cereal box and milk from the fridge and set them both on the island. Trying to hurry and eat breakfast is my #1 talent. I'm almost always late to school because of my morning runs.

"Trying to sneak out to avoid my questions, little man?" I didn't jump. Of course he'll know. "I woke up really early, knowing you'll leave before I wake up." I raised my hands in surrender. "Okay, you got me. I woke up early to leave early and avoid your questions, totally."

Brody smiled, "Shut up, you and your stupid morning runs." I smirked then frowned when I noticed what he was wearing. "Sweats and tennis shoes? Am I dreaming?" Brody rolled his eyes and punched my arm as he took a water bottle. I finished my cereal and put my bowl into the sink with the spoon in it.

I grabbed my tennis shoes and put them on. As I was about to grab my earbuds, Brody slapped my hands away. "You're not going to need that." I shrugged and set them down. He walked towards the front door and looked back at me expectantly. I shook my head and smiled as I followed Brody out the door.

"You have half an hour to ask me any and many questions. Now shoot." I said as I started jogging through our gate. "Yes! OKay, does she have an ass?" Brody's first question caught me off guard that I actually tripped over my own shoes. "That's why you tie your shoe laces, little idiot."

"Shut up," I mumbled as I brushed myself off. "Okay, now answer the question!" Brody urged. Come to think of, yeah. Sam does have a pretty nice ass. "I'm taking that as a yes." Brody said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"One, you didn't answer so you were probably thinking of the answer. Then you imaged a picture of whatever her name is, I forgot, her ass and from the look of your face, she has a pretty bomb ass, huh?" Brody concluded and smiled, jogging ahead.

"Swear, Brody, if you're planning on anything involving her, I will shove my fist down your throat." I jogged up to him and punched his arm. He laughed and said, "I'm not the one who's planning." Then looked at me and winked.

This is why I didn't want to answer his questions. For the next thirty minutes, he ask and I answered. The questions were mostly dirty questions but I couldn't help but laugh and smile at some of them.

We ran back into the house and flung our shoes off. Sweating and tired, I ran up the stairs and took a long cold shower. As I got out of the shower a cold breeze hit where it shouldn't and I instantly grabbed my towel and ran out.

I got dressed and picked up my phone and was about to text Sam but decided to surprise her.

After a short while I reached her house and knocked on her door. Her parents and brother won't be home so we could stay in and watch a movie or something.

Argh, should've planned it out beforehand, dumbass.