Chapter 2 ~ More Of Her

Nash's P.O.V.

*Riinngg!* I was standing near the water fountain with my boys, James, Conner, and Adam when three girls walked up to us and started to flirt, badly. They all made me want to gag but I kept it all in and tried to act normal as possible. "Ew, do you see that ugly girl at her locker? Why isn't the nobody in class? Ugh! Ugly bitch. I remember what she did in 7th! Don't you remember, Marissa?" Gina asked Marissa, her best friend. "Omg, yea I do! She totally dissed you right back, it was pretty funny." That got a glare out of Gina. "What it's true right, James?" "Oh, yea. It was pretty rad of her to do so." I didn't know what they were talking about so I will have to ask James later. When Gina pointed out the 'ugly' girl I looked at her and she even glanced at us. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, whoa wait what the hell are you thinking dude?! You're the number 1 coolest guy in your grade, don't ruin it, not with this nerd anyways.

Next thing I knew we were walking over to her, I felt a bit nervous but tried to hide it. "Oh, look the fugly girl is staring at us, ew!" For some reason I had a feeling she was thinking about something, huh I do that too. She then responded, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you were a princess want me to bow? Or even get a red carpet for you to walk on? Or should I get that pond of mud?" Wow she has a long term memory, what's this mud thing? We couldn't help but to laugh. I guess she then noticed us and said, "And you boys, is there anything I could do you for you? Or how about you do something for me like- " I cut her off. She's one feisty girl and I like that but I won't let her diss me and my crew of boys, I don't care much for Gina and hers. "Give you a kiss? Sure why not? I would love to especially since your lips are looking good." I said can't help but to look down at her lips while I said that. She smiled and I have to admit her smile looks good on her. "Aha, no thanks, I'll keep my lips reserve for someone special." She then winked at me, I can tell she's playing with me but not taking my bait to kiss her, why does she not want me? She walked away towards her first class, English. I was also heading there.

I'm Nash Joe Sanchez by the way. I live with my mom who I love very much. My dad.. well let's just say he's gone. Another person who I love is my little sister I completely adore her. She's in 9th grade, freshman and no one has bothered her 'cause everyone knows , if you bother a little sister of a big bad boy, you're the one who's going to cry. Yes, I admit I am a bit of a bad boy who play girls, but hey I'm living the life!

I was again standing near the water fountain with James this time and I asked him what was about that mud thing and he told me that Samantha dissed Gina and everyone in the gym was staring in awe because of how brave and fast she was with the come back. Feisty, I like! He said that she was the only person who stood up to Gina. "Hey, so what do you think of Gina, anyways?" James asked. "Oh, Gina? Pfft, she makes me gag, bro I swear every time she 'tries' to get what she can't have she fails hilariously and it makes her look like a fool. Ahaha, the struggle!" I answered. "So you don't like her?" James asked, like he was surprised. "No, dude she's not my type." I answered while looking over at Samantha to see what she's up to. "Then what is your type?" James asked, I think he's trying to find me a real girlfriend. "I don't know and I don't care."

Everyone left the school while I stayed back to think about stuff, when I noticed a familiar brunette head down by the main doors to the school. I was surprised to see Samantha still here while everyone already left, she seem to be looking for something. I looked at the parking lot, no other vehicle was in it besides me but I'm all the way in the side. I thought, hmmm, maybe I should give her a ride to her house. I've seen her and her friends go there all the time especially since I live on the other side of the park by her house. I rolled over to her and said, "Hey, need a ride?" I asked not really needing an answer since I'm going to drop her off either way. I rolled near her feet on purpose to scare her and she yelped. "Hey!" The yelp was so cute! Wait, I take that back. "Oh, I'm sorry, I guess this little tiger isn't so scary, huh?" I noticed she was thinking. Without thinking I said with a smirk on my face, "What's my little tiger thinking about?" I didn't mean to say 'my little tiger', but she didn't pay it any attention. Instead of not answering, which was what I thought she would do, she said, "I'm thinking of a way to kill you but make your death seem like an 'accident'." Ouch. "Oh, please. You want me and you know it." Or at least I hope she does, then I can move on to another girl, this one seems a bit to stubborn. I realize that she was thinking again so I said, "Alright get on." I tossed the helmet to her and got settled in myself. "Who said I was going with you?" Gee, she sure seems to hate me, a lot! "No one, but you have no ride so I'm guessing you need one, besides I'm taking you whether you like it or not." I lifted her up by the waist, when I touched her, I felt a little zap, but I tried my best to ignore it. I had an idea. "Before we go can I borrow your phone? I asked her. She said, "Sure," I quickly went onto contacts and put my phone number in. "Are you all set?" I asked making sure I won't drive off with her falling and hurting herself. Not that I care or whatever. I started my bike and she yelled over my shoulder, "Yes!" I said "OK, hold on to me and enjoy the ride! Here we go!" I felt her arms holding onto my waist and it felt nice. Er, no it felt normal, just normal.

I rode up to her driveway and I was pretty disappointed that the ride was over. Maybe I should pick her up for school tomorrow, she won't have a choice anyways. She got off the seat, like the way you should, unlike other girls she knew how to make me stare at her (all day if I could). I was joking on that last part by the way. She gave me my helmet and her beautiful brunette hair fell perfectly down as if it was it's cue to do so. Again I was joking her hair just fell out of the helmet, sheesh. She took her bag and walked up to her porch and I kinda missed the scent that was around her, she didn't even say 'thank you', how rude. I couldn't help myself, "Hey!" I yelled as I got iff my bike. She turned around and asked, "What?" I walked to her, smelling the scent that was carried behind her. I leaned down and tucked her brunette hair behind her ears and whispered in her ears, "You're mine, Samantha Brown." I looked at her face then her lips. She turned away and went inside her house, leaving me wanting her even more than before.

*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*<.>*

Ayyee yooo ! !

Picture of Logan Lerman as Nash.

So how are you guys liking the story so far ? ? Answer in the comments below v v

Anyways , I was thinking that I'm going to update everyday or at least work on a story everyday . So yea ! Byyee for now !!