Chapter 18 ~ No Promises ( Part 2 )

Sam's P.O.V.

After having that dreadful conversation with Travis, all I want to do now is zip through my classes and until lunch. Then I get some girlfriend time with my girlfriends.

And that, I did.

"That party you threw was pretty awesome!" said Serenity. I smiled at her. "Than-"

"What party?"

I mentally groaned.

What the actual fuck? Lunch time was suppose to be my lunch time!

"What the hell are you doing here?" Selena sneered. "Calm your tits. I'm here to get an education." Travis answered whilst setting his tray down onto the table and grabbing a seat.

Serenity scooted the chair closer to her. "Well, in that case you're going to need all the education you can get." she said, before biting into her apple and staring straight ahead.

"C'mon, Serenity. We used to be best buds." even with all the pleading Travis can do - Serenity never gives in. "Yea, used to be." another bite. No matter who you are.

I'm not surprise that Serenity is acting this way. It's best if you let her do what she wants. Take this as an example.

Travis looked my way. I lift my hands up in surrender, "You know her, when she gets like this, it's best to stay away or someone will get hurt."

Travis walked off to another table and immediatley he's surrounded by girls. I shrugged.

Let's just hope this day could get a bit better, yeah?