Chapter 27 ~ Is That A Yes

Nash's P.O.V.

This is ridiculous!

A whole week to ourselves and all Sam wants to do is play Sorry. And she's even winning! Unbelievable!

"You're turn." Sam said, tapping the pile of cards. "I don't want to play anymore." I pouted like a child. I don't even know why I'm acting like this but whenever I'm with Sam I feel like I can do whatever.

"Oh, come on!" Sam threw up her hands and then pointed at me, "You're such a sore loser!"

I shrugged, "I'm getting bored." Sam gave me a blank look, "Fine, lets play something else."

"But I don't wanna play something else. Let's go out and do something!" I suggested.

Sam crossed her arms, "And do what?" I shrugged, "I dunno. anything other than this!"

Sam pouted, thinking of something. "Sam?" I asked, trying to get her attention, "Sam. Hello, anyone there?" I snapped my fingers and finally got her attention.

"Huh, yea uh, eight." she replied. "What? No Sam, you're not in school." I said, smirking.

She's so cute right now. I really want to kiss her. What? Ha! As if, ew. That's just fucking gross.

"Sorry, I was just thinking where we could go but I can't really think of a place." she said. I thought for a bit then I had the perfect place where we could go.

"I know where we could go!" I said, pretty much yelling. Sam covered her ears. "You seriously don't need to yell!" she then dropped her hands and said, "But okay, where are we going to go?"

I smirked and said, "Its a surprise. So get ready and whatever while I go to my house and get ready. I'm going to pick you up at," I paused to check my phone.

9:24

"Ten, but be prepared, you're going to be blindfolded." Sam open her eyes wider. "What?! Blindfolded? Wh-why?"

I sighed, "It's a surprise. Why the hell else?" Sam pouted in response but got up and walked to her room upstairs.

"Is that a yes?"