Chapter 36 ~ Sweet and Simple

Don't you ever have that aching feeling in your stomach when you laugh so hard? Or that urge to pee from a hysterical laughing fit? I'm having one now.

"No, no and then once he got up from his graceful fall he fell over another kid and this time caught himself but on an innocent girl's pair off boobs!" We both laughed at his hilarious story and try to recollect ourselves but right when we looked at each other we laughed again.

I sighed after laughing and when I finally collected myself I asked, "What did the girl do?" Nash frowned, "She didn't know what to do by the looks of it in her face. She was surprised and I'm sure she's never been touched there so she just stood there, red, flustered face.

Her friend on the other hand was red, flustered and pissed face." Nash rolled over and tried to continue on with the story but couldn't because he was laughing too much. So when he tried it sounded like he was having an asthma attack. "A-nd sh-sh- ahahah!"

I smiled at the sight of Nash looking happy and care-free. Rarely see him smile. He looked pretty cute when he does. "You should smile more."

Dazed and definitely wasn't paying attention, I said "Huh?" Nash smiled and repeated himself. "I said you should smile more. Brings out the dimples you have. It's cute." I could feel myself blushing and trying to cover up my smile.

Nash reached out and put my hand down to reveal my smile and when he saw he whispered, "That's what real beauty looks like." I could feel myself blush even more, especially when I think Nash didn't mean to say it out loud.

"I think you should smile and laugh more too. Your smile brings out your eyes. I don't even know how but it does. And whenever you laugh and suits you." I almost said and it makes you look even cuter but stopped myself before embarrassing myself.

I mean, he's so hot and every girl falls to his feet and here I am looking like some sort of plum. All these other girls have a nice body, great assets, nice bright white teeth, beautiful round face, like how am I suppose to compete with that?

I was so caught up in my own thoughts and didn't realize that we were holding hands. I've never really imagine myself in this sort of setting. I mean sure I wished it would be like this everyday with someone who I care deeply about and they reciprocate the feelings.

Someone who I can joke with and tell stories to and gossip to like one of my girls. In a setting like this. Just comfortable in a big shirt with shorts and on my bed just relaxing and enjoying each other's company's.

I looked back at Nash and examined his face. Well the side of his since he was looking back at the tv in my room.

We moved into my room since the living room was too bright for a movie. The movie that we didn't pay much attention to and just talked over.

Here I am, in my room with an incredibly hot guy just chilling. This is what I want everyday for the rest of my life. Sweet and simple.