Chapter 23 ~ Uninvited Guest ( Part 1 )

Nash's P.O.V.

We rode back to her house and I walked her to her door. Seeing as there was no car in the driveway, no one was home.

"And that's a good thing." Sam noted. I brunched my eyebrows together, "And why is that?"

Sam took out her keys and unlocked her front door. Our neighborhood is pretty decent. Our houses are too. Everyone's house is a bit different then the next. There's either a garage on the other side or different colors or the doors are on one side and the other is on the front.

"If my parents saw you dropping me off I think they'll go ballistic, especially my dad." Sam walked in and dropped her keys on the table under the light switch. "Really? At your brother's birthday party, he seemed nice." I replied with scrunched up eyebrows.

Sam walked over to the fridge that was covered with beautiful drawings and opened it, taking out an Arizona Tea can she offered me one. I politely took one and downed half of it in one gulp.

"That's a surprised." Sam said before she burped. She didn't even say excuse me. "I bet I can burp louder th-" I was interrupted by own burp, it was loud and long.

Sam shook her head, "No thanks. I don't want a burping contest. Not when I'm really tired and don't want you to feel sad about yourself for losing."

After our brief good bye I turned the knob to head out. That is until I met Travis on the way out.