Chapter 9 ~ Repeat ( Part 1 )

Nash's P.O.V

I told Sam to wait for me by the pool table. As I was getting my friends to play pool with us I didn't bother to look back knowing she'll wait patiently for me to come back. 

Big mistake on leaving her. 

"So where's the lucky girl?" Asked my cousin, Dallas. "Uh, I told her to wait for me here.. " I answered, getting more panicked as the clock ticked.

"Maybe she realized she's too good for you so she left you, to find someone who's better." Commented Mia as I circled the pool table. "What do you mean? We're not even dating."

Mia looked at me and gaped. "So you're saying she hasn't even tried a move on you?" I shook my head no.

Why would she?

I looked to my right where the door was closely at and saw no one with dark hair and a bit of a tall figure anywhere.

I looked at my left and saw the bathrooms. Wait, what if she went to the bathroom? Of course she did. Where else would she go? She wouldn't have ditched me, so her going to the bathroom is the most rational answer.

What if something is going wrong in the bathroom? There's something wrong. I can feel it in my *cojones. What if she's in danger?

"Mia, do me a favor and go in the girls' bathroom. I have a feeling there's something wrong.." She nodded and stalked off to the girls' bathroom. After what seems like 20 years later when in reality it was 20 seconds she came back and asked me what shoes Sam was wearing.

I had absolutely no idea. But either way I'm going in.

Sam's P.O.V.

The evil looking smirk never comes off his face as he closes the space between us. I try to hunch back even further into the wall but it only seems like he's getting closer - which he is.

Oh, God. Please help me. Please don't let history repeat itself, I can't take it anymore. God, just please make him stop and turn around.

Then I hear a door open and someone walking in. I was about to scream when the stranger clamped his hand on my mouth.

Then that person left.

Nooo, please come back and save me.

The stranger then made his move.

He took a step closer and smashed his lips against mine. I was so disgusted and angry but didn't do anything. He had my arms raised above my head. My legs are too weak to cooperate.

His lips moved down towards my ear and my neck. I felt a shiver coming.

Why? Oh, why God? What if Nash comes in as my hero and saves me?

I was wishing, hoping, praying so much that I didn't notice the stranger moving his hands down to my hip then my butt and squeezed it. He kept licking my neck after he craned it to the left; I had a good view of the door.

With his right hand constantly squeezing my ass, the other hand worked it's way down to my shirt. Bad day to wear button up shirts. He unbuttoned them rather quickly and licked his lips while doing so.

"Please stop." Was all I said before he ripped my shirt off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayye yoo .

I know , I know , shirt  chappie but eh whatever .

I'll make it up to with the 2nd part .

* Cojones

... have fun looking it up :)