Chapter 15 ~ Touche

Sam's P.O.V.

So waking up isn't my thing. But y'know nothing new there.

The worst thing is, is that I woke up early. Not a minute early not two minutes early not even ten minutes early. An hour early.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

And yea, most people go back to sleep but I can't. It's hard for me. And what's the point? It takes me an hour just to get back to sleep so I might as well make use of this hour.

First, dress up for running. Haven't done that in awhile. I grabbed my phone and my earbuds and trotted downstairs. No one is awake yet so I have to go quietly.

I grabbed a granola bar from the pantry and when I closed it I almost had a heart attack.

"Ah!" I screamed and then took a second look only to find my annoying brother. "Damn it, Justin! Did you have to make your face uglier? Oh, wait - it's your normal face."

"Shut up, Sam." He replied getting orange juice and a granola bar. My granola bar to be exact. "No, and put back my granola bar, it's all mine."

"Fine and did I tell you that you look fat." Justin said, testing my patience. "It would be funnier if I were. Anyway I'm going for a jog. I'll be back in a half an hour. Tell mom and dad if they wake up." I said walking to the door.

"What's the magic word?" Justin sanged. I replied with a serious face, "Fucking do it.. because Nike."

********

Gasping for air, I lift my left leg on a bench by the corner where I gave Nash a panic attack. Thinking back to it - it was pretty hilarious, which explains why I'm laughing and the people who are passing by are looking at me weird.

With Am I Wrong by Nicco ft Vinx blasting in my ear I finished streatching and started to run when a hand grasp onto my shoulder.

What now?

Sighing, I turned around. "Travis?" I asked. "What are you doing here? In my neighborhood?" He scratched his neck and answered, "Uhm, I kinda live in this neighborhood now?"

Perfect fucking timing, eh?

"Oh, that's.. just great." I said, through clenched teeth. Not wanting to talk to Travis anymore, I said, "Well I'm just going to finish up jogging now. See you in school?"

Travis nodded, "Yeah, see you in school."

Talk about awkward.

I started jogging around the corner where Nash's car was last night. Memories started flooding in. I couldn't stop cringing at the scene in the bathroom and then I couldn't stop laughing at the panic attack.

Wow, what a productive night.

"Hey, look at that bum!" Said a voice behind me.

This motherfucker is about to get bitch slapped.

"Yes, it's a bum. It's my bum and you can't touch." I said as I turned around only to face the arrogant jerk, Nash fucking Sanchez.

"Gee, calm down. I was only joking." He said with his hands up in the air. "What are you doing out jogging at this time?" I groaned, "Ugh, I woke up early and I can't go back to sleep so I might as well jog. What are you doing, jogging at this time in the morning?" I asked him back.

He started jogging beside me. "I usually jog at this time in the morning." I can hear his music blasting on his earbuds which reminded me that I didn't have mine on after my encounter with Travis.

I smirked. "That's nice. I just hope this is only for today. I don't want to jog with you in the morning at all." Nash playfully punched me. "Hey, that's not nice."

"Who said I was in the first place?"

Nash smirked, "Touche."

We started jogging all around the block. I found out he lived nearby. Too close in my opinion.

We parted when I reached my house and I got ready for school. When I finished dressing and putting my make up on I heard a motorcycle drive in my driveway.

Huh..

I looked out the window and saw Nash looking down at his phone and texting something. Two seconds later I hear my phone go off alerting me that I have a text.

I walked over to my nightstand and saw that I got a text from Nash saying I better hurry and get my ass out and onto his baby. I replied, 'You never told me you were going to pick me up.'

He replied. 'Touche.'