Chapter 22 ~ Kind Of

Nash's P.O.V.

I've been following them for like fifteens minutes and I still have no idea where they're going.

Until they stop abruptly. Sam got out of the car with a smirk and stood there sticking her middle finger in the air.

I smirked, typical Sam. I rolled up by her, not surprise at how surprise she is.

"I'm guessing you need a ride." She snorted, "Why is that whenever I need a ride, you come up out of nowhere?"

I shrugged, "I'm superman. I hear your cries of help. And now here I am!" I crossed my arms and smirked.

She smiled, "If you don't mind." I nodded my head 'no' and gave her my extra helmet.

We rode fifteen minutes back plus and extra five since we saw a Cold Stone Creamery and dropped by there to get two cotton candy ice cream. Mine with marshmallows and Sam's with marshmallows and white chocolate.

After we found a table and sat down we enjoyed our ice cream. "What a lovely couple." A grandma said, gushing at us with her husband smiling at us by her side.

Sam started, "Oh, we're-" I jumped in, "On our second date, right babe?" She looked at me with a puzzle look but said, "Yeah," she wrapped her right arm around me and held tightly. "He's just so perfect." she held me even tighter.

I would say I could breathe but that's not true. "Aw, babe." I kissed her ever so soft cheek.

The old couple smiled at us and said, "Well, I wouldn't want to bother you two young lovebirds so have fun on your date."

Right as they left Sam punched me. "Why the hell did you make me lie to the cute old couple?" I rubbed my arm, "We didn't exactly lie."

She licked her ice cream and then crossed her arms, "Then what did we not lie about?" I shrugged, "We are kind of on a date."