Chapter 33 ~ Sigh Much?

Sam's P.O.V.

She's adorable. Or was that too cheesy? I read, one I hate the video cause I look so stupid, two I hate the picture because I look even uglier. That damn cheese.

I double tapped nonetheless.

I got up out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Forgetting a towel and clothes as always. I hopped into the shower and turned the knob all the way to hot. After sixteen years of burning hot water, I've grown used to it.

Once I finished lathering myself, I hopped out the shower and just stood there. Air drying my body, which of course takes forever. I faced my door once I looked at the mirror. I mean, sure I'm not fat and more on the skinny side but I still hate the way I look. I'm well aware that I'm not the ugliest but every time I look at a girl my self-confidence just dies down.

I'm not the only one, right? I know everyone is insecure and has flaws but they're a hell lot better at handling it than me.

When was the last time you got complimented?

Don't even remember.

I sighed and faced the mirror again. I frowned. I poked at my cheeks and got a little closer to the mirror. I see a pimple forming on my chin and poked at it but remembered that that's not a good idea.

I stood back and examined my whole body. My figure isn't that bad, I guess. My boobs are smaller than what a seventeen year old should have but I can deal with that. I turned sideways and noticed that I actually have a butt.

I stood closer to the mirror again and examined my face only.

I'm not ugly?

I sighed again. At least I tried.

Hopefully my bedroom door is closed. I walked out and ran to my closet. Grabbed a grey loose, thin shirt, black leggings, undergarments and changed as quickly as possible.

"Wow."

I jumped and almost yelled. The hell?

I turned around and was met with Nash, forgetting that I only got undergarments on. What is he doing here? How did he even get in?

"Um," I laughed nervously, "What are you doing here and how did you get in?"

Nash looked down and scratched the back of his neck. I don't know why but whenever a guy does that, he looks incredibly cute. Just me? Okay.

"The door wasn't locked and I thought something bad happened and came up here as quickly as I can. But seeing how you look now, there's obviously something wrong."

Confused, I asked, "Wrong? There's nothing wrong? What's wrong with me?" Nash smirked, "Well, I'm naked with you and-" I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment. I stopped Nash quickly, "Okay, no!"

I changed quickly and brushed past Nash as I walked out my door. Nash followed me down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sighed. Today is going to be interesting.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

A/N

Heyoo ! Long time , eh ? Actually I think it was like a couple of weeks maybe a bit more , I don't know . What I do know is that I'm starting to write again ! Yay me ! This Summer is going to be different . Well , it already is but never mind that .

This Summer I want to work on myself . Weird ? Yeah , don't blame you for thinking that . You're probably wondering what does this have to do with writing .

Well , when someone takes time to work on themselves , they need a lot of time . What I'm trying to go at is there's not gonna be a schedule on when I'm updating this story . I'm just gonna try to write every night and maybe take weekends to just edit .

I took a glimpse on my last chapter and I didn't realized I made so many errors . I also want to have a fun Summer with my friends so of course the updates are going to take abit longer but unlike before , I'm going to at least write little by little here and there .

That's all ! Thanks for taking your time on reading this ! Anyways hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and if you did , vote on it and maybe even comment if you want .