Chapter 16 ~ Must Not

Nash's P.O.V.

In all honesty , Sam looked hot jogging. I don't know what got over me saying 'Oh, look at her bum' or somewhere along those lines. But her bum was looking great too.

I felt accomplished when I convinced her to come along with me to school on my motorcycle. We still got the weird looks but they're going to have to get used to it since it's going to happen a lot more. The weird thing is that Sam is the first girl or anyone to ride my baby.

"Everyone is still staring. Are they ever going to stop?!" Sam asked me quietly while I took off my helmet. "I don't know when but they'll get use to it sooner or later." I replied.

We both walk up the steps and into the school. I could hear them talking about us but I don't pay much attention. I heard Sam sigh causing me to look at her.

"Something wrong?" I asked. Sam looked up at me. "What, uh no." I smirked and rested my left arm around her shoulders. "You're lying. I can tell." She brushed me off and asked, "How? I'm not that easy to read." Shrugging, I answered, "True, but I can just tell."

We walked to her locker and I just stood there waiting for her. I don't know why I just wanted to.

What day is it? Huh, I forgot.

"Nash? Nash! Nash!!"

"Huh, wha-what's going on?" I asked to no one in particular. "You're girlfriend is calling you. I might as well go. See you never." Sam replied. "Oh no you don't." Gina said to Sam.

Gina than acted as if she hasn't notice me. "Oh, hi Nash. Didn't see you there. So-" And then she just went on and on about her trip to the mall yesterday - which I couldn't care less for.

In the midst if Gina talking I saw Sam leave.

Whyyyy? Damnit. I wanted to walk you to class.

Then I snapped back to reality and hear the most annoying voice ever! "Are you even listening to me, Nash?"

"No, no I'm not so if you'll save us time then please move out of the way, yeah?" I didn't even bother to hear her reply. I'm annoyed by the fact that I didn't get to walk Sam to class.

Why am I? It's just a walk to class. Damnit, Nash get your shit together.

I slipped into class and notice James and Selena sitting together and talking.

What's with them?

Simple. They obviously like each other. Why not just date already?!

Sam's P.O.V.

Might as well slip away while I still have the chance.

I swear Gina is the most annoying, self-centered bitch. Oh, well. I got class to head to. As I started walking to class I hear people saying things about me.

Oh, what now? People don't have anything to talk about anymore?

"I heard she slept with Nash. Now she's making Nash as her sex slave." I stopped in my tracks and turned to my left where this blonde girl was talking to this other blonde girl.

"You are fucking kidding me! I slept with Nash?! What other shit are you going to say next? Fish fly and you have wizardly powers? Bitch, get you're facts straight! You wanna know what happened then ask, don't make dumb assumptions." I huffed, mostly in one breath.

Whatever, again I have class to go to. Right when I got in I stood still, shocked. Really?! Travis just so happens to be in my class.

Please don't look this way. Please don't notice me. Please don't call out my-

"Sam!"

Must not groan! Have to resist. Put on a fake smile. I swear battling your inner self is incredible fucking hard.

"Hey, Travis." I said, settling in my desk and setting my stuff down. Trying to distract myself or else I might say something mean.

This day just got worse. Travis had to sit beside me.

Must not fucking groan!