Chapter 5 ~ What's Gotten Into Me?

A/N : 

No more A/Ns for now ! Just enjoy the story !

    Nash's P.O.V.

So I have to work with Sam, great! I think. But she seems to hate me for some reason. I swear she has this power to make me feel so guilty even though I haven't done anything wrong, I think. I don't know why she hates me, a lot of other girls don't but she's different. Different in a good way, I think. I wonder if Gina really does hate her for standing up for herself. there has to be a different, more reasonable reason why Gina hates Sam so much.

I walked into the cafeteria room with my boys and saw Sam instantly. She's so magnetic, for real. I nudged my boys and pointed to Sam's direction. They understood. They even seem excited. Well, mostly James.

Huh, weird? Nah. Sam was already staring at us and I think she's .. mad? Eh,who cares. I certainly don't. We walked over to her table and a lot of girls were staring, well they can stare all they want. 

I walked up to Sam and put my arm around her. "Could you like, not touch me?" She asked. Ouch, seriously why does she hate me so much? She then took a seat to a blonde hair girl. I think her name is Serenity, I could be wrong.

People were still staring at us, and I think it's making Sam uncomfortable. "Take a picture, it'll last longer!" Exclaimed Sam. It was pretty amusing to see everyone getting scared of Sam. Her friends seem to be proud of her. Well, I know I am.

James took a seat next to Selena or is it Serenity? I took a seat next to Sam. I couldn't look at her in the eye, I get these weird feelings in my stomach. No, I don't like her, I mean I like her as a friend just not more than a friend.

I don't do girlfriends. They're either too clingy or too self-absorbed in a way. They don't even acknowledge their own boyfriend. 

Sam pushed her tray away from her. So I pushed her tray back to her. No one seem to be paying attention. Does she normally do this to herself? Starve herself when it's not necessary, she's actually skinny, well, to me. She didn't even look at me, she went to completely ignoring me. Damn, feisty much?

She then stood up and said, "I have to go the bathroom." She was about to walk off when Serenity got up and said, "I'll go with you." Sam didn't seem to have a choice whether if she wants Serenity to come with her. They walked off together and I can hear Sam's magical laugh. Hmm, I wonder what they're laughing at. 

I just sat there thinking to myself when my thoughts were interrupted by James, "Hey dude, you really like her don't you?" What? What does James mean by that? Well, of course I like her just not more than a friend, I think. Oh, shit. Maybe I do! But I can't! "W-what are you talking about?" I asked James.

"Dude, I can see it in your eyes. You like Sam a lot!" Everyone at the table was all shocked, but they also seem to agree with James. "OK, fine I do like Sam, just don't you dare tell her!" I said to James. He seem to understand, good. 

Then out of nowhere some random guy came up to our table and said, "Yo, you trying to get to Sam, huh?" What the hell does this funny smelly guy mean? "What do you mean, 'try to get to Sam'?" I asked. "I'm just saying, everyone knows you're trying to get in her pants. I mean you're Nash. The guy who only wants to get in girls' pants. So Sam is your next target, nice. But I have to tell you this, she's hard, but has a fine ass, nice choice, but good luck."

And with that I couldn't stop myself. I jumped up from my seat and punched the dude square in the face. "Don't you fucking say that about her!" I said, as I glared at the dude, who is now on the floor. 

I have no idea why the hell I hit the dude, it's just what the dude said that made me angry. I don't know what has come over me. I looked at everyone else.

Selena was standing there with a smirk on her face, really? What's so amusing to her? She better not tell Sam. Oh, who am I kidding? Girls gossip, she's going to tell Sam, shit.

"Dude, calm down." Said James, who was holding me back. He doesn't need to, I'm done with the guy anyways. I knelt down, "Don't you dare say that about her ever again, you understand?" I asked the guy, who nodded his head in response.

I'm surprised there's no chaperone to help the guy. So I did. I told Conner to go bring him to the nurse's office and make a lame excuse of how this dude got hurt. 

Sam came back and sat in her usual spot. I'm glad she's back but I can't let her know what happened. No one spoke. I looked around the cafeteria. I don't know what to think about so I just stared at some girls' ass.

Not to be perverted or anything, I just really need to take my mind off Sam. But nothing works! Then another dude comes up to Sam and asks, "Hey, are we still up for tonight?" Wait, are they going on a date? Whoa, what the fuck?!

Sam answered, "Uh, yeah, but I was wondering, why not the movies?" She looked so cute when she looked up at him, but it disgusts me at the same time. She likes him.

I looked away and stared off into space. Whatever. The dude then said, "Hmm, OK fine the movies." Sam was really excited that she jumped into his arms and hugged. Blech. "Awesome!" Sam said, as she sat back down. She was smiling bigger than ever, she must really like this guy. Lucky him. 

She looked at me as if she was expecting something from. I didn't know what to do but I was a but mad so I turned the other way. 

Why does it hurt me that she's happy with some other guy? I know the guy is harmless, I think. She's not even mine, yet I'm mad that she hugged him. What the hell has gotten into you today, Nash? 

I don't know, maybe oxygen.