Chapter 10 ~ Repeat ( Part 2 )

Nash's P.O.V.

I was outraged! How fucking dare he!

As I walk in I hear muffling. Thinking there's was two people doing what they do when they're horny I looked away from the stall and looked in the others.

She's nowhere. Would she really ditch me? No, she wouldn't.

And that's when I went all gorilla on the bastard.

I kicked the door with so much force it surprised me. And it hurt my foot as well but it didn't hurt as much as seeing the hurt in Sam's eyes; she was the first thing I saw.

I snapped to my left where the bastard stood - shocked, shaken, and mostly scared.

I immediately walked over to him and punched him two times - real fast even I didn't see it. Then I saw Sam coming over to my side and putting her hand on my arm, stopping me from hitting him.

I was confused, doesn't she want me to beat him up?

Then it made sense when she picked him up by the hair and kneed him in the groin.

She looked scared but quickly covered it up with anger and then covered up the anger expression by putting on a blank look and said, "Hopefully your baby maker won't be able to do anymore damage to a girl's pride."

She dropped his hair and he knelt down into the wall. She gave me a thankful nod and scurried out the door.

I wish I came sooner. Remembering what was on her arm made me want to rip the bastard's head off.

That stupid small little scratch got me worked up.

The stupid big bleeding gash.

Sam's P.O.V.

I heard the door slam open to find my savior. My stupid savior. I smiled just a bit. But quickly stopped when I remembered what situation I was in.

Nash looked at me and looked at the stranger. Before I knew it he punched the stranger I think twice. I stopped him when I want to do my share of the fun.

I kneed the guy in the groin and said, "Hopefully your baby maker won't be able to do anymore damage to a girl's pride."

Hopefully he learned his lesson. I didn't even look at Nash afraid of what he might see and learn about me.

I walked out of the stall and found two people staring at me like I had a penis.

The girl looked at me with a worried expression. She eyed my arm for some reason and then looked back at my face. She smiled a little. "I'm Mia, Nash's little sister. You must be Sam, my brother told me a lot about you." Her smile grew bigger every time she talks.

I smiled weakly at her. "I would ask you what he said about me but I should get going right now. Nice meeting you. Bye." I gave them a curt nod and left to the door.

Knowing Nash is my only way home I decided I should just walk home. The worst part is that it's raining. Yay. But I need this time to think and wander off in my own thiughts. Some peaceful thoughts. 

It as only misty when I stepped off the curb. My hair getting damper and damper by the minute. I crossed my arms and walk down the gravel with my head down.

"You know you're going to get sick." I looked up to see who's voice that belonged to. "Get the hell away from me. Do you want to land yourself in jail.. again?" I said. "Babe, I'm only trying to help." He replied, ignoring my last comment.

I refused to gag in front of him. "Don't 'babe' me. Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be in jail, Travis?"

He looked directly into my eyes and said, "I came here for you."