Chapter 13 ~ Stop Sign

Nash's P.O.V.

Sam is walking home because of me. I got her pissed off at me.

Nice job, Nash.

I followed her for two blocks in case anything happens.. again. I shouldn't have asked her so many questions and say those stuff but something inside me snapped for some reason. 

I couldn't get the image of her hurt out of my head. I just wish I never see that face ever again. Or else whoever made her make that face I'll make sure I'll damage the person's face. I guess that's why I kept urging her with my stupidity.

Why are you even saying this? You never say anything like this. 

Gosh, grow some balls and man up.

After staying in the same spot and watching Sam walk home for ten minutes I finally got the guts to drive by her.

"Sam, please get in the car." I pleaded. She gave me a sideways glance and said, "No." I tsked once and sad, "If you don't I'll get out and tickle you until you pee your pants."

She gave me a what-the-fuck look and said, "Where did you get that stupid idea?" I laughed a bit and said, "Hey, it's not that stupid." I said, defensively.

She kept walking. "Mhmm." I got out of the car, which got Sam's attention. "Nash, you're not really going to tickle me.. are you?" She backed away a few feet and walking backwards with her eyes wide.

I could laugh my ass off at her face but now is not the appropriate time.

There was a fallen branch behind her and she almost tripped but since I was there and being smooth I caught her just in time. 

With my hand behind her, she looked up with so much trust in her eyes I was afraid of letting her go. 

We had a little moment but then it soon faded when she stood up abruptly. "Why are you here?" She asked. 

"You're welcome you didn't fall because of me." I said with a smirk across my face. "Ha. Ha. Funny. Seriously why are you here?" She prompted once again. 

"I was afraid you would be kidnapped or lost or raped or-" Again with that scared face, "Okay I get it. Gosh, don't scare me like that." She said, looking around. 

I thought it was pretty cute when she looked around scared. It made me want to hold her in my arms again and keep her out of harms way.

Cheesy I know. But it's how I feel. 

Ugh, I'm so not in the mood to be all mushy. "Well, you did asked for it." I replied. "Shut up." She said, walking away. 

"Wait, let me walk with you." I said, more of a demand than a suggestion. "Why? So you can do all those things you said earlier? Aha, no thank you." She said walking away faster.

The farther away she went, the more I wanted her in my arms. 

What the hell? I don't ever act like this! No, no Nash. No more acting like this. She's just a friend. Or is she? We have that hate - love relationship. Huh, wait getting off topic here. 

Alright Nash, you are not allowed to think or act like this, not anymore!

So stop!