Chapter 2

Levi's POV

I walked quite a distance to the walls, people passing me and giving me looks. Like I don't belong. I didn't really care but still. People shouldn't judge, it's freaking annoying. 

I enter the walls after a while, I wasn't tired but I needed water and food. It was different, like something I've never seen before. Tall buildings everywhere and people walking around with something in their hands. Like a mini TV.

Looking around I found a store called T. Mart. There were isles and isles of food. I don't have money but I wish I did. Looking over to the mini freezers I saw water that cost 1$. Why is this shit so expensive, like damm.

A bell rang off near the front but I didn't pay little to no attention to it what so ever. I went into my pockets to see if I had any money and luckily I had 5$, so I grabbed the water and a bag of chips called Lays. And went to the front to pay. But when I turned around there was someone in front of me.

This person has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. One gold at the iris with green leading out and the other with a teal blue leading into a light, Caribbean blue. They were breath taking. He also had light brown hair that hung low on him. He is tan like a milk chocolate shack. And damm he is ripped like oooooooiiiii papi (a/n don't ask)

He was wearing tank top with a palm tree on a pocket. With shorts that ended just above his knees. Yep, he's totally ripped and I want him.

I heard a little cough that brought me out of my day dream. I blinked and looked up at him. God he's tall. He was smiling down at me and his smile is just.

Mmmmmmmmm~~~

"Can I squeeze by you please," He asked in a low voice, pointing to get a bag of chips. I nodded quickly shuffling out of his way.

I basically limped all the way to the counter. He's just, I've never seen an angel but there he is. I put all my stuff on the counter and waited for the cashier to pay, I gave him the money and waited for them to give me back my money.

As I got my money back and grabbed all my shit I turned around to see the goddess once again. I didn't stop in time so I kind of bumped into him. As I did he grabbed onto my shoulders so I wouldn't fall into him or on my ass.

I looked up at him, he was smirking, freaking smirking. I backed up to him so I was right in front of him. Sparks shooting up my arms.

"Thanks" I said trying to sound as confident, while blushing. It's hard let me tell you that.

He nodded at walked pass me to pay for his stuff, he bumped into me a little. But it didn't hurt what so ever.

I walked out of the store and started walking around looking all over the new building and new sites.

One day I'll have to check all them out, as I walked I started to drink my water and eat the chips. I wasn't paying attention, when I looked up from my chips, I was in a beautiful park. It was green everywhere, flowers littered the ground. A lake was farther on, it really is beautiful here.

Just like the meadow in front of my house. Taking a deep breath I put my hands into the back pockets of my jeans. I felt something in them, I took whatever it was. It was a piece of note book paper. Opening into I found a number on it.

'Call me 7206785646 -ocean eyes'

It must be the person from the store. And how do I call him, do I yell the number or what?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

If you liked the chapter vote, comment, and follow

{Edited; Words 678}