Chapter 4

Levi's POV

I still can't believe he basically asked me out. Well I don't know for sure but Friday is two days away. I literally have nothing to wear. Also kind of having a panic attack but it's all good right? Right!

I have no money what so ever and I'm barely getting money at the library. Since I came out of my cabin I've made around 50$ in three weeks which isn't bad but I can't live on it forever.

I made a plan though, after work I'm going to get a pair of everything because everything I own is from the 80's. I might ask Mikasa for some help to pick out something's. Cause honey I don't have any fashion sense whatsoever.

After finishing for today I made up my mind and ask Mikasa if she could come with me to shop.

"Hey Mikasa," I  walk up to her. She looked up from her position in front of the front desk.

"Hi," She responded. "How can I help you?"

"I wanted to know if you could help me pick out some clothes because I suck with fashion?" I replied twisting my hands together.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Ok, I'll grab my things and we can go"

Nodding my head I watched her walk off to get her things from back. I'm starting to really like her, she seemed rude and self centered but she's really fun to be around. I don't know what she's saying half of the time because I'm old as fuck but she's still nice. Plus, her brother is hot as hell.

She came back with her bag in hand and lead the way. The only clothing store I know doesn't even exist so I'm basically clueless.

"So what's the best store to impress someone but I still don't want to suffocate?" I asked

"Have you never been to a store before? You seem like you've lived under a rock your whole life," she responded turning towards me and grinning. Well you could say that but not really.

"Well I haven't shopped in a while so I don't really know"

"That's fine, stick with me you'll look hot as hell, plus comfy at the same time"

I nodded and kept on following her towards a store called Titan Boy. It looked goth on the outside but when you went into it there was summer and spring clothes.

"Let's get started," she clapped her hands and smiled. "You pick out some clothes, I'll pick some out and we can work with them" With that she walked away.

Walking over to the guys I picked out some ripped jeans and a flannel that were pretty cool. But when I saw Mikasa her arms were covered in clothes, looking at her in amazement, it's odd how she did that in under 10 minutes. Her smiled beamed handing me the pile.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away," She said looking down blushing.

I chuckled and followed her to a dressing room to try the clothes on. Trying on the first outfit it was comfy with a white button up, black skinny jeans, and a big grey cardigan. Looking in the mirror I looked like a hipster/book nerd.

Walking out of the dressing room Mikasa was sitting in the chair in front of me looking at her phone, she heard me and looked up and smiled.

"You look adorable," She smiled. "I love it"

"Thanks," Looking down at my outfit. "I really like it"

"I do to"

______

After we finished shopping a little I got the first outfit, a sweater, and a t-shirt. Mikasa got something called Starbucks, I got tea. She also got a black dress and a tank top. Today was really fun, the most fun I've had in a long time. I liked spending time with Mikasa. I feel confident that I'll survive my first date in a long ass time.

_____________________________________

Like, comment, and vote

I'll try to update as soon as possible.

{Edited; Words-675}