Chapter 24

Levi's POV

Grisha stared at me shocked most likely I have the same look. It's been so long...

"It's been a long time Levi," He said embracing me into a hug.

"Yes it has been," I respond hugging him back. Turning towards Eren he was confused clearly. I never knew Grisha had a son and my boyfriend to be exact.

"Ok I'm mentally confused, how do you know each other?" Eren asked looking between each other. Me and Grisha part from our hug to look at Eren.

"Well... me and Levi used to be friends way before you were born..." Grisha stated. I nodded in confirmation.

"....And we kind of were in the war between Vampires and Werewolves..." I added on to his statement.

"And we kind of stopped the war from continuing all together... So we kind of known each other for a while," Grisha said looking from me to Eren.

I stared at Eren for his reaction, he knew I was old but I guess he didn't know I was that old. I turned into a vampire at the age 21 in the 1900's by a witch who hated my guts. So technically I'm around 120 years old but oh well.

The war was in the 40's due to one Vampire killing over 30 wolves therefore, starting a war against each other. That's when me and Grisha met without even knowing what we were, we became best friends from that day. When the final battle occurred we didn't do anything but stare at each other. We've became great friends and we didn't want to kill each other.

Everyone was watching us and waiting but we just stared at each other. Everyone stopped as well and stared each other off. The war stopped after that, we both talked to the council and concluded that the war was over and if anyone was against it was banished all together.

After that we talked and became closer he met his mate and they lived together and he took the role as Alpha for his pack. That was the last time I saw him. I met Erwin and Hanji and we all became closer. But during that time I earned the title Raven and killed many people that's how Kenny knew and tried to kill me.

It's amazing that I get to see Grisha again, it's kind of weird that I'm dating his son but oh well. I love Eren and I would never stop loving him.

"So... let me get this straight. You guys knew each other before I was born?" Eren asked. We both nodded slowly.

"Grisha.. what's taking so long I want to see my baby," a women's voice yelled in the house coming closer towards us.

"Darling come here for a second," Grisha called out towards the women. A women wearing an apron and a side ponytail walks out of the room. Carla.

"Hello Carla, long time no see," I say smiling softly toward the women. She smiles brightly and walks fast towards me and embraces me in a tight hug.

"How have you been Levi?" She asks pulling away from me and tightly clenching my shoulders.

"You know him to mom?" Eren asks looking at his mom in surprise. I chuckle softly at his face, oh he doesn't even know.

"I do honey, and how do you know him?" Se asks looking at her son. I blush softly and look down at my shoes.

"Well he's my mate, and boyfriend, and the future Luna of this pack," Eren says proudly towards his parents who looked at him with wide eyes.

..This should be fun....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Here's the other chapter. You get more info about Levi, the war, and how things lead up to were they are know. I almost cried last night when I saw how many people areas this story and I want to say thank you for the support. Thank you for reading.
Follow
Comment
Vote

{Edited; Words 665}