Chapter 39

Erens POV

I hit him with as much force as I can, let's just say I'm very pissed that my brother won't answer me when I ask him questions.

"Who are you working for?" I growl loudly at him. He spits out the blood in his mouth onto the grey floor.

"The tooth fairy, is it that hard to believe me?" He grins up at me.

"I Swear!!" I scream slamming my fist against the wall closest to me, leaving a dent in the concrete walls.

"Oihihoooo someone has muscles," He taunts me while smirking, death in his eyes.

"I also have a bad attitude, I'm stubborn, I hate everyone who dares hurt my pack and the humans in this city, I hate death unless I have to do it." I say looking towards him, my greens changed into my wolves a while ago. "Do you want to know why I'm like this? Because I grew up knowing my big brother killed all those pups and traumatized many others. You were my brother."

"To be fair I still am," He says like it's a fact. God I fucking hate him.

"You are no one to me," I sneer at him with disgust. "All you are is a mess I have to clean up"

He opens his mouth to speak but slowly closes it. I think I got him tide, good. He looks back at me with so much emotions it's overwhelming. I look back at him with so much hatred if looks could kill he would be on the floor.

"I never knew that's how you felt that way, I'm sorry.." He says looking back down. I roll my eyes and lean my back against a wall.

"Then tell me everything," I stated glaring at him.

"When I killed those pups I was ordered to by a man named Kenny. He knew about the supernatural world, he knows everything. He said if I didn't do it he would kill you, dad and mom.

So I got drunk, I couldn't do that sober. I killed them in cold blood, I never wanted it to happen, I just cared about my family to much." He ended it in a sob. I stared at him with so many mixed feelings it's hard to pick just one. The person who did this was Kenny. Fucking bastard.

"Then why did you come back?" I say broadly. Looking at him in his watered eyes.

"A week or two ago Kenny told me to find a short raven haired boy whose name is Levi Ackerman and kill him without any questions. So I went searching for this raven but it was hard, I never thought he would be here.

When I say you and him together I froze you could say, I know what mates are like. If you kill one the other would die or go rogue. I couldn't do that to you but I had to do something. So I did, I walked into that book shop and you know the rest.." He says looking down at the ground.

I never thought that could happen, this changes everything. The real question is how did Kenny know what pack Nile was in? Why did he go after this pack? How much did he know?

"I knew Kenny," I stated with disgust like a piece of trash was in my mouth. "Interesting man"

"You know him?" He says confused. I nod softly while looking at the door to the cellar. Should I get Levi and we could tell him together? I'll wait a little bit, get my info.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey y'all. I haven't updated in like 3 weeks and I'm sorry for that I've been having a few crappy days in the weeks. But I'm back. And here's the chapter. Thank you for voting on this book and commenting it makes my day so thanks. Anywhore how do you feel about Niles know that we know the truth?
Vote
Comment
Follow
QOTD: Cats or dogs, or what animal?
A:Cats&Horses
{Edited; Words 676}