Chapter 20

Levi's POV

It's been at least a week since the fight with Kenny and finally after so many painful years. Dead. Time to fucking celebrate.

Eren was knocked out when I stabbed Kenny with the sword. Thank the goddess I thought we wouldn't make it out but here we are. Apparently there were more hunters outside that we didn't know about, that's why Erwin and Hanji weren't fighting with us in the library. At least they were doing something.

The ritual I used took a toll on my health and the week I stayed in bed regaining my strength. Luckily I feel better now but I'm still a little week. Plus this whole week Eren was begging me to let him stay with me. He wouldn't let it go refusing to go to class but I kissed him every time and he would go. Why could I say, I'm a good kisser.

I'm heading towards the library to see what I've missed. Mikasa already knew what happened between us. Well.. kind of due to the library being half destroyed, me being in the hospital, and staying home sick for a week. She said I would still get a paycheck, I don't know why but oh well.

Walking past all the stores I spot Erwin and Hanji in corner drinking coffee, just talking and laughing. Finally, we can live without fear. It's really a weight off your chest knowing you are safe.

Opening the door to the library Mikasa is talking to Coconut about books or art supplies I don't know what. The bell jiggles alerting my presence.

"Hey Levi, Are you feeling better?" Mikasa asks leaning on the front of the counter. Armin turning towards me smiling. I nod my head towards him.

"I'm better, not 100% but I'm getting there," I respond looking around the library.

Everything looks good, back to normal at least. The shelves that were knocked over are up with books on them. Blood wasn't anywhere which is good. I wouldn't want humans to be terrified if there was blood on the ground.

"That's good, so what bring you here?" She asks. Turning over to her I walk towards them.

"I just wanted to get out of the house. I was bored as hell," I groan. It was boring in that house by yourself just sleeping, eating, contemplating life. The usual.

"Well if you are better my break is almost over if you wanted to get lunch with me and Armin?" She asked looking at Armin then me smiling. Armin nodded in agreement.

"Ok, when's your break over?" I asked leaning in the counter.

"In 20 minutes or so, you can just chill for now," she said lifting herself from the counter and walking towards the back. "I have to put some books back, I'll be out in a little"

Armin looked down at his hands, fumbling with them nervously. I chuckle softly making his head shoot up to stare at me, crimson spread across his face.

"Armin I'm not going to eat you calm down," I stated amusement flowing through every word. His tensed shoulders relax as he lets out a sigh. Was he really scared I would kill him?

"S-sorry I n-never stayed in th s-same room with a v-vampire," he stuttered nervously looking back at his fumbling fingers.

"Well I swear I wouldn't do anything to harm you, anywhore, you know Erwin likes you right?" I stated like a fact. He turned 50 shades red and I couldn't help but bust out laughing at his reaction. He got more red if that was even possible.

"I-I-I th-think s-s-so"

"Oh god, Armin you're to innocent and I've only talked to you once," I said chuckling.

"I-i never had a b-b-boyfriend before," He nervously looked up crimson scattered across his face.

"Well he is a good man, scary sometimes but he will treat you right. Trust me I had to deal with him for a century." Looking over he seemed to relax.

But it was true, me and Erwin were dating for quite sometime but I got bored and we broke up. We were still friends and we've been friends ever since then we met Hanji. Now we are like the three musketeers.

"That's good," Armin said brining me back from my thoughts.

"He is intrigued by you, I can tell by the way he stares at you. Just like werewolves, vampires are possessive of their partners. So let's say I punch you hard as fuck he would know and beat the shit outta me," I stated looking forward, feeling him tense up once more I turn towards him fear written all over his face. "Here give me your arm"

He slowly stretches his arm out towards me, grabbing his wrist making him yelp I grow out my nail and cut his arm. Blood slowly running down his wrist, he squeaks in pain scrunching his face in pain.

The door busts open and low and behold guess who shows up. Yep, guessed right. Erwin Smith.

"Hi Erwin," I said grinning towards him. I tried to not laugh at his face but I couldn't help it. He was pissed off and I couldn't help it. Turning towards Armin who was blushing crazy I laugh more. "I told you"

He pulls his arm away from my grip clenching it and pouting. Oh goddess kill me this is to funny. Erwin stomps towards us like a mad 4 year old who didn't get his toys.

"Levi, I'm going to kill you," he stated through clenched teeth.

Chuckling I smirk up at him. Fuck you for being tall you tree with eyebrows. "Oh cry me a river"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Here's the update I'm so sorry for not updating I know I'm a Dick but I had a bad week last week. So I'm sorry about that but school is in two weeks and I want to stab myself with a spoon. And when I was writing this my phone froze and deleted some writing and I wanted to shoot myself but I figured it out. Also if you guys have an instagram check out mine is sadi_art.13 it's my art account there's a lot of stuff on it.
Vote
Comment
Follow

{Edited; Words 1056}