Chapter 41

Levi

"Do you know where?" I ask urgently, I need to know so I can kill them. Niles shakes his head and looks between me and Eren.

"They move around every night to hide their tracks, they're good at it," Niles whispers the last part.

"Can we trust you enough to help find them?" I ask raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms. 

"Yes, now that he is dead I'm free of his hold. But if you don't think I'm ready I can tell you the next places they will hit," Niles says turning from me to Eren.

"Ok let's get to it," Eren says stepping forward towards Niles.

_____________________________________

After we had everything planned we grabbed half of the warriors from Erens pack to help fight, the other half stayed and watched over the pack, along with the gamma Connie. Mikasa was coming with us, she's still mad about the library.

We learned that they should be heading towards the northern part of Maria, almost going into Rose. We had to hurry before they went into Rose, or we can't get them at all. We wait until nightfall.

As we run to make it to the spot a horde of people with guns that look like tranquilizer guns come out of the woods and shoot at the pack. It hits some but the remaining jump on the people fighting and killing.

Bringing forth Raja I feel their power flow through my veins to the tip of my fingers. Closing my eyes a warm heat wraps its way around my heart, calming my booming heart.

Opening them the corner of my eyes are blurry and the only thing I can see are the enemy. Twisting my hand to be in front of my face, there are two little twisters on my face. They are cute.

<Focus!> A booming voice said in my head.

<Sorry> I say to Raja. Oops

Walking slowly into the front of the fight there are bodies of my pack and enemy, mostly the enemy. Rest easy my wolves. A body that is built like a tree comes out of no where and strikes my arm only for me to dodge his swing.

"You must be Raja, or Levi nephew of Kenny." The man says gruffly, his face hidden by the night sky. The full moon hides behind the stormy clouds.

"That is I" Raja's powerful voices says through my body. Spirals of air wrap around my arms bringing peace to my mind.

"Why are you here God? Can't Levi fight his own battles," The man chuckles looking at me, the moon coming out showing his misshaped beard and yellow eyes.

"He can, but I'm afraid that needs my soul, I've always been there tucked away." Raja states. He's been there the whole time? Why didn't he come out when my family was dying?

< Only Time will tell>Raja speaks into my mind.
<you could've saved so many people>

<I had no choice, it was your fate>

"Levi!!" Eren yells from behind me, turning towards his voice, he lays bent throwing up blood. "Th-ey p-posi-ed the dar-rts"

Rushing towards him I bow down to his height. He collapses into my lap barley breathing.

"Atlas!! Where are you?!?" Levi screams, Raja in the corner of his mind.

"He's gone," the man says walking closer towards me. "The darts are my creation, if you're hit you die, no matter what"

"No, no. Eren. Please wa-wake up," I say clutching him chest, sobbing softly I lay my head on his chest. His heart beat slowly dying.

"why?" I ask softly. Turning towards the man. "WHY!"

"Because I can, and this is quite entertaining," The man laughs hysterically.

Standing up slowly, rocking side to side. All I can see is red.

<Raja? Can we bring Atlas and Eren back?>

<Only with great sacrifice>

<I'm ready for whatever comes my way>

<As you wish>

"et ego invocabo deum meum sanguinem in..." I start saying in old Latin," me dare C robore.."

A beam of light comes out of my chest throwing me up into the air. The wind keeping me a float.

"I'm sorry E-Eren," I say, a single tear slides down my cheek. Then next thing I know everything is black.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

IM BACK. Hey my little chickens I'm back and ready to complete this long ass book. It's finally summer and I don't know what to do what my life.
Comment
Like
Follow
QOTD:What are you doing this summer
A:sleeping, reading, painting and hopefully not dying((haven't died, wish I was 😬))

{Edited; Words 770}