Chapter 40

Erens POV

"Yes I knew him," I start off. "he was special"

"But, how?" He asks tilting his head to the side like almost puppy.

"You could say he is my mates uncle who we.. killed,"I end off looking at him sheepishly. He has no idea what Kenny has done.

"What?!? That man is related to Levi! Holy shit!!"He screams out throwing his head back. Looking at him strangely I walk towards him and I sit criss cross in front of him.

"Yep he's a, ya..." I say rubbing the back of my neck lightly.

"And he's dead?" He asks softly looking at me with something I can't tell. I nod my head softly and he bursts out crying.

"Why are you crying?" I ask softly tilting my head.

"I-I just a-am so h-happy," He says between sobs. Standing up I walk out of the room to go look for Levi so we can tell him fully what happened.

Why would he cry though? Did Kenny really do those things and force him to kill those families? Can I trust him again?

Walking into my room Levi is sitting in front of the tv watching vampire diaries. Of course he is. Walking slowly to him I jump on the couch successfully scary the shit out of him.

"What the fuck Eren!" He screams smacking my arm pouting like a 5 year old. Laughing softly I gather him into my lap and kiss him softly, my hands on his waist. Before it can get too heated I pull away and lean my head against his.

"Kenny was involved with my brother," I say softly towards him. He tenses a little and wraps his arms around my neck pushes us closer.

"That's disgusting," He says smirking a little bit. I chuckle softly before pulling my head away slowly.

"We have to tell Nile everything, if your comfortable with it?" I question rubbing in lower back trying to relax him. He nods slowly before getting off my lap and grabbing my hand before leading the way to the cellars.

Opening the door to the cellars Niles is still crying softly, clenching his hands on the chair turning his hands white.

"Are you telling the truth about Kenny?" Levi asks roughly, to say I was aroused would be an understatement. He elbows me in the ribs smirking before turning to Niles again.

"y-yes," He says softly looking at my mate with watery eyes. Only truth can be seen in his eyes.

"Can you tell me everything?" Levi asks his voice turning softer. After Niles tells what he told me to Levi he stoped crying and looks a little pissed.

"Well Kenny is dead, because I killed him," He says grinning evilly. Niles raises his brow looking towards me, I just shrug.

"When I was young he killed mostly all my friends and family because I was a vampire, he then tried to kill me. I survived and have been in hiding since a couple weeks ago, maybe a month. That's when I met Eren and me and two friends killed him," Levi says looking at Niles with a pained look in his eyes. I wrap my arm around his shoulder pressing my chest into his shoulder and kissed his head.

"Thank you," Niles says softly. "He is an ugly man and should've died a long time ago"

"Agreed," Levi and I say at the same time.

"There are more people though," Nile states. "I've worked with them and they are like Kenny, wanting to kill everything supernatural"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm so sorry for not updating in like a month I've just been everywhere and wasn't motivated to write at all. I'm so sorry.
Vote
Comment
Follow
QOTD: how old are you?
A: I'm 13, going to be 14 at the end of the month. Ik I'm young, oh well ((I'm currently 14 and -5 in March))

{Edited; Words 652}