Chapter 29

Erens POV

After class I went to the library where Levi and Mikasa were having a sword fight with empty wrapping paper rolls. Armin was watching from a distance with his arms crossed smiling brightly.

The smell of Levi's scent fills my nose causing me to smile softly while remembering the amazing night. I can't get it through my head that Levi and I are actually together. I mean, we are together but not in the same way as before.

I will always cherish last night until I die, Levi is now mine to protect and love till we die. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"You shall never get me alive!" Mikasa yelled in a fake British accent.

"Oh I shall" Levi responded in the same accent.

I smile walking farther into the library setting my bag down and leaning against the wall. They continued sword fighting for around 10 more minutes before they were breathing heavily laying across the floor.

Walking over towards Levi I squat down in front of him and smile softly. I grab his hand pulling him up and wrap my arms around him.

"Eren I'm sweaty and disgusting," He chuckles softly trying to push me away.

"You were last night but I didn't push you away did I? I responded sarcastically while chuckling at his rosy cheeks.

"Shut up," He mumbled looking down fiddling my sweaters zipper in his hands.

"Never," I say pulling his chin up and kissing his lips softly. He pulls away looking back at the zipper.

Leaning my head against his I close my eyes and enjoy the birds chirping and the wind singing soft tunes outside. Fall was on its way. I hear a click of a camera as I look up to see Mikasa and Armin standing next to each other with the same camera as before. This time I don't care though, take as many as you want.

"Did they take another picture?" Levi mumbles in my chest.

"Yep," I sigh holding him tightly against my body while putting my face in his neck. His scent flowing through my nose strongly also mixed in was my scent. "I love you"

"I love you to," He respond grabbing the collar of my hoodie pulling me away from his neck to face him. He smiles softly pulling my face closer and kissing me softly.

Smiling into the kiss I tighten my grip on his waist as he wraps his arms around my neck. We kiss for a few more seconds before he pulls away. I lean my head on his and stare into his silver eyes.

"Stop staring at me," He blushes looking down. I grab his face and kiss his nose.

"No," I stated with a grin.

"You suck," He says leaning his head against my shoulder.

"Thank you," I smile putting my chin on his head.

"This is adorable but we have to get back to work," Mikasa said killing the mood. I growl glaring at her. She chuckles and walks towards the back.

"I'll be back ok," I say letting go of my baby. He groans softly looking up to me.

"Ok," he pushes off of me and walks away slowly. Grabbing his wrist I pull him back to get a quick kiss.

Turning to walk away a big boom comes from outside. We turn toward the window to see men in total blackness with different kinds of guns shooting up the streets.

Three of the people in black walk towards the library and pushing it open. Standing in a pouncing position ready to change I hear Mikasa growl at the new comers.

"Hey now is that really the way to treat family," The man in the middle asks with a cocky grin.

"Nile?" I ask stiffening.

"Have you missed me baby brother?" He asks with a cocked grin.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm sorry for not updating in a while just School is being a pain in my dick.
Vote
Comment
Follow

{Edited; Words 666}