Chapter 5

Levi's POV

Today's  my "date" with Eren.  I'm maybe having a panic attack once again. But I'm a strong confident, independent women. Right? Chuckling to myself I look into my mirror, recently I found out I had to wear glasses. So I look hot as hell right now.

It was 11:30 and in 30 minutes I'll be with a really hot guy. I still can't believe he basically asked me out. I'm a literal trash can. Who drinks blood and has lived through world war 1 and 2 but that's fine.

If this does go well I have no idea how I'll tell him I'm a vampire. What if he doesn't accept me. I shouldn't be thinking this kind of shit right now. I'm real optimistic aren't I?

Looking into the mirror once more I look like an ass, but I am an ass so whatever. Walking to the park there's people walking around the street wearing too much makeup but they're all beautiful. The park was at least 10 minutes away and I had to walk. Sigh.

I stated walking slower to kill some time since it's five minutes away. It's a beautiful day, cold as shit, but beautiful nevertheless. It's so pretty here, I just can't believe I haven't seen it in a long time. Damm hunters, ruined my life along with my friends and family. I will find an kill all of them if it means dying in the end. I need vengeance for my mother and friends and the only way is to kill them all.

I stopped in front of the gate starring at the fountain in the middle that's springing to life. Flowers were standing tall and proud along with the grass. They were still alive considering it was less than 50 degrees.

Standing next to the fountain was Eren. Wearing a black shirt with a white pocket, black skinny jeans, and red converse. I could see his build through his shirt and please just kill me. He's beautiful I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life. I hope this works out.

I guess he sees me because he starts walking over to me with a smile painted on his face. It's now or never. Smiling back I meet him half way making sure to not trip like an idiot.

"Hey Levi, I was thinking you weren't going to show up," He smiled standing in front of me rubbing the back of his head.

"Well here I am," Looking up at him. His eyes are going to be the death of me. Fuck..... why is he so beautiful? Sculpted by the Greek goddesses? That's probably it.

"Levi.." He said snapping out of my trance. "You really like to stare don't you"

Well I wouldn't be if you weren't sculpted by mother fucking angels, like damn you are a beautiful human. How could I not stare? Put a bag over my head? That could work but I still wouldn't be able to see his face. That wouldn't be good. Maybe draw a mustache on his face? Nah he'll still be hot.

"S-sorry... I'll stop if you want me to," I look down with a blush.

"It's fine," He responded cupping my cheek to make me look up at him. Why me? "I can't get my eyes away from you either"

God damm it I'm going to melt...

_____________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I've been so lazy and school is a shit hole that gives way to much homework at the last freaking month. But here the chapter it's two parts so I'll update as soon as possible.

If you haven't seen the second season of AOT you're missing out I love the animation it's freaking amazing. I know all the spoilers because of the books I have the ones after season one. And I just love it.

Follow, comment, and vote

{Edited; Words 652}