Chapter 3

Levi's POV

It's been a couple weeks since I saw that man with the beautiful eyes. I still don't know what a cell phone is or how to work it what so ever but, I got a job at a library called Rose.

It's a big library full of books and I just love it here. I've always loved books of history and fantasy they just amaze me in some way that I can't explain. Even though I'm a vampire and have been through history since the 1910's. I have basically been through every decade up until now. I still love history and fantasy is so fun to read.

I was putting back returned books where they belonged. Pulling a book up called Cinder to my face I read the back, I never read the book but it seems interesting to say the most. (A/n it is a good book)

"Hey Levi," Someone says coming towards me.

Turning my head to the voice it was my coworker Mikasa. She is beautiful, plus we have the same last name it's strange but oh well.

She has short black hair that ended at her shoulder and has cement colored eyes like mine. I met her on my first day and she showed me around the library. Telling what to do and what not to do.

"Hi Mikasa," Turning towards her putting the book down on the cart.

"Can you do me a favor," she asked rubbing her hands together.

"Sure, what is it," I ask smiling softly, just the tip of my lips coming up.

"My brother is coming in about 10 minutes, I was wondering if you could tell him to meet me in the back, please I'm on my lunch and I don't want him to get lost," she asked softly looking at me in the eyes ",His name is Eren and has two different colored eyes"

Was it that guy I met in the store?

"Ok, will do," I responded going back to putting books away.

"Thank you," she sighed happily before walking away to the back.

Was it him? The man who I met at the store? With the beautiful eyes. If it is him how would I react? Would he remember me? I hope he does. He is really amazing, he's just so mhmmm'mmm.

I still don't know how to call him but I now know what a phone is. The problem is I  don't know how it works. Also I'm too nervous to call or contact him in anyway possible.

"Um... hello," A deep voice called over by the desk, sending shivers down my spine. I turned towards the voice and sure enough it is bright eyes standing there looking around.

I walked over trying my best to not blush but knowing me I failed miserably. He looked over my way and grinned when I started walking behind the desk.

"You must be Eren," I question trying not to stutter. He nodded looking at me softly.

"I'm here for my sister Mikasa," He said leaning against the desk  grinning at me. I must be redder than the devil himself.

"She said to meet you in the back she's on her lunch break, here I'll lead you," I started walking towards the back.Eren following behind me closely.

Really close I might add. I looked up at him, he was looking forward, from where I was standing on his left his golden-Jade eye was glimmering, like a stack of gold in the middle of the ocean. Beautiful.

"Take a picture it last longer," He said smirking while looking down at me. I quickly averted my eyes and looked down. He chuckled and looked forward again.

"So what your name?" He asked gently. His voice wrapping me up in a blanket.

"...Levi." I said looking down twisting my hands together.

"I like that name, Levi..." He stated firmly. Looking up I his smile. It was stunning. I like him saying my name. I wonder if he yelled it if I sucked his d.... No Levi no dirty thoughts you dumb ass.

"Here we are" I said pointing to a door that leaded to the break room. Nodding firmly stopping in my tracks.

"Thanks... Levi," He said walking towards it slowly.

"Anytime," I said tiring to go back to where I came from.

"Meet me at Maria Park on Friday," He called out before closing the door softly. What?

When I turned around he was gone. The fuck? Did he just ask me out? Shit....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Vote, comment, and follow it helps me update knowing people like and enjoy what I write.

{Edited; Words-777}